The Last Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook acquired Thread

S1700007.JPG
S1700008.JPG

Wow! I haven't seen that image or thought about that film since I saw it in theaters!
If memory serves, Argento took forever to get his part done - and surprisingly (to me) Romero's was the better one.
That Philip Kaufman BODY SNATCHERS book is sweet!

Thanks, it is a while ago since I saw the movie but not in theaters I was too young back then, just only on VHS :)
It is also very sad to know how difficult it was for Romero with the studio behind his neck only because Orion Pictures, was desperate for a hit. They have interfered too much in the post-production in my opinion. sadly this is nothing new

Reactions: C.C. 95
Why do you guys buy these overseas digibooks when you can't read the writing in the books and the movies have no subtitles?

- they are cool
- some of them do have eng and other subs
- they are generally english speaking movies
- i happen to speak german
- tho, i do not live overseas, but in Finland ...

Reactions: AlienKing
Why do you guys buy these overseas digibooks when you can't read the writing in the books and the movies have no subtitles?
As long as it have English sub. I don't mind if it's G1. I love old school, for me it's all about the artwork and mediabooks has some cool artworks out there. For others it's all about collecting, most collectors don't even open their copies.