Attachments

• IMG_4475.jpg
    IMG_4475.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
  • Thanks
Reactions: Polak and PunkNinja
Have you got this @Apollon?
Of course he does! :naughty: :D

Hell yeah I do. Just waiting for the FAC versions to post a pic of them all.

Only missing from my DREDD collection the following two (there are a couple of releases that I don't deem worth owning personally):

DREDD: The Illustrated Movie Script and Visuals - hardcover | DREDD Australian Slipcover

dredd3.jpeg
Dredd Ltd BD3D 2D.jpg

Back to topic, my latest digibook is none other than the kickass John Wick :cool: (bottom right corner)

img_1397-jpg.240263

Hell yeah I do. Just waiting for the FAC versions to post a pic of them all.

Only missing from my DREDD collection the following two (there are a couple of releases that I don't deem worth owning personally):

DREDD: The Illustrated Movie Script and Visuals - hardcover | DREDD Australian Slipcover

View attachment 240700 View attachment 240702

Back to topic, my latest digibook is none other than the kickass John Wick :cool: (bottom right corner)

img_1397-jpg.240263

I have the paperback edition of the book as the HC was sold out in a few seconds. Just waiting on Karl Urban to make another appearance at Wizard World.
@Apollon

Reactions: elle82 and IRON MAN
K
I have the paperback edition of the book as the HC was sold out in a few seconds. Just waiting on Karl Urban to make another appearance at Wizard World.
@Apollon

Karl urban is a great guy i met him at oz comic con last month. Still cant believe they got someone like him to come here to australia! We were dressed as wolves from the walking dead and he went on saying how much he loved our costumes as well as the show. :drool::) Gorgeous man! :woot::thumbs:

K

Karl urban is a great guy i met him at oz comic con last month. Still cant believe they got someone like him to come here to australia! We were dressed as wolves from the walking dead and he went on saying how much he loved our costumes as well as the show. :drool::) Gorgeous man! :woot::thumbs:

I got to meet the man, too. Awesome guy. Looking forward to say Hi again. Maybe next year he will be back.

This year, David Duchovny will make an appearance here at Chicago Comic Con.

Reactions: elle82