PS4 The Last Of Us - Remastered [Europe]

May 11, 2011
Last of Us Remastered
Release Date: 7/30/2014

Amazon.de purchase link

Amazon.fr purchase link

Looks like Spain will get a "Game" exclusive SteelBook for the Remastered Edition of Last of us.

51Ja2ZaddhL.jpg

lour.jpg

Attachments

• lastofusresteel.jpg
    lastofusresteel.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 645
  • laststeelbook.jpg
    laststeelbook.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 482
Last edited by a moderator:
Really hoping the US gets something..totally passed on any CE for ps3 and that was a mistake...

I passed on it for the PS3 as well and also hope the US gets one but right now it doesn't look like it. I ordered the German steel to my friends place but it's 75 euros shipped EEK!

Hopefully someone can start a GB for either the Game or Amazon.de one as I can't preorder there for whatever dumb reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Reactions: zloiTim
Since when does Amazon.de not take a preorder from the US? I literally can purchase the Frankenstein steel book right now but the last of us says can't ship here? What?

Since when does Amazon.de not take a preorder from the US? I literally can purchase the Frankenstein steel book right now but the last of us says can't ship here? What?

I think it's because it is a computer game,amazon.com/ca don't allow me to check.out with computer games/accessories.

Ugh, it looks like they don't ship this particular title overseas. Why? I hope it changes or else, can someone PLEASE host a group buy?

I'm not sure if that is the reason. I was able to order a few months ago the Titanfall (X1) and SimCity (PC) steelbooks normally.

But not this one. :(

This thing is random and weird.

When it first came out, I couldn't order the Premium Edition of "The Order: 1886" from Amazon.com and have it sent overseas. But a few days later, I found out that I can.

Last edited:
Honestly, to import it from amazon.de, it is super expensive. If someone in Germany did a group buy, it's 75 euros. Germany charges an extra 4 euros to the retail price due to FSK18 age verification (as far as I'm aware).

That translates to about $100 (plus a dollar or two due to cc fees) at today's exchange rate. Then include shipping, which would be approximately $9 to $14. If you live in the US, it would cost up to $115 to get this.

IMO, that is super expensive for a game and steelbook with no other percs like a statue or other collector items etc. I'm hoping for a US release.

Last edited:
I bet price will down.

The recommanded price by Sony for this game is 50€, amazon.FR has done the price change, but not yet on amazon.DE or amazon.UK

Be patient ;)

Honestly, to import it from amazon.de, it is super expensive. If someone in Germany did a group buy, it's 75 euros. Germany charges an extra 4 euros to the retail price due to FSK18 age verification (as far as I'm aware).

That translates to about $100 (plus a dollar or two due to cc fees) at today's exchange rate. Then include shipping, which would be approximately $9 to $14. If you live in the US, it would cost up to $115 to get this.

IMO, that is super expensive for a game and steelbook with no other percs like a statue or other collector items etc. I'm hoping for a US release.

I am too but I will gladly pay that price should one not release in the U.S. because it will be significantly higher on ebay should these be limited to certain amount in anyway.

Not sure how accurate this is since it is amazon and they like to change stock allocations frequently, but it's showing 20 left?

Last of Us.jpg

Not sure how accurate this is since it is amazon and they like to change stock allocations frequently, but it's showing 20 left?

View attachment 73389

Well hopefully U. S. Gets one otherwise I'll have to rebut from someone here or pay whatever eBay is charging. Gotta have it.

Preordered this for a friend from canada.
Got damn i hate the 5€ verification amount :(

EDIT : Price drop 59€!!

Last edited:
Reactions: djprodikis