PS4 The Last Of Us - Remastered [Europe]

May 11, 2011
Last of Us Remastered
Release Date: 7/30/2014

Amazon.de purchase link

Amazon.fr purchase link

Looks like Spain will get a "Game" exclusive SteelBook for the Remastered Edition of Last of us.

51Ja2ZaddhL.jpg

lour.jpg

Attachments

• lastofusresteel.jpg
    lastofusresteel.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 648
  • laststeelbook.jpg
    laststeelbook.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 484
Last edited by a moderator:
@mothy Hmm tempting. Think I'll stick with Amazon though... at least then I know I can easily return it/get a replacement if it arrives damaged. Thanks though mate! :)

Going to trust choi here and order from gaming reply. 54.99 Euro to U.S. only 25 ish more $ than the regular edition, pretty stupid to pass this up lol

Did anyone from the U.S. order from gamingreply? Having issues with using paypal, it has my address incorrect because it did not ask for a state.. saying Annapolis, US 21409. So basically paypal is marking it as an error because my state is the not the US and when I try and use my paypal account the order doesn't go through because paypal address and account address do not match up (no room for state on account address?)

Last edited:
Well I've been in talks with gamingreplay via e-mails trying to figure out what is going on with the order. They have placed it manually for me and all I need to do is send the payment from paypal. They have my city twice in the shipping address so before I send payment I will double check that is okay..

It also seems they have been in talks with someone here from hidefninja.com lol. I think I can see their past few e-mails and all have been to hidefninja.com!

Looks to be honest a fairly bland steelbook ,no gloss or border embossing or de-bossing. Still such is my addiction i pre-ordered with Amazon.de.

Agreed. Nowhere near as nice as the original... especially with that hideous reversed spine. Nevertheless, it's TLoU and I must own it. :p