Release date: TBC
Purchase link: TBC
Price: TBC
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

Exclusive Lenticular Version, limited to 300 copies

121402zjxhjpiacmeiu4et.jpg

BE Lego Batman.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Double sided sticky wall tape I would have thought?
Apparently not. Read below.

Yes mate. They're absolutley solid. Hard to tell in the pic but the hooks are at a slight angle so the slips don't fall forwards. I've also put the steelbook or booklet (whichever is heaviest) inside the back of the slip, again so the weight keeps them from leaning forwards. The hooks are also only 3cm so the slips fit snug between the L shape and there's rubber over the hooks so its not damaging the slips. They were very cheap but they're doing a great job. :thumbs:
That's quite creative :thumbs:
I've experimented with many ideas previously, but i never wanted to drill into anything plus i dont want anythings (like hooks) showing off the walls. I wanted them to sort of "float" on the wall, you know?
Recently, i've come across these Picture/Poster Hanging Strips from Command (3M). So far they've been holding well. I use small strips. There are Medium and Large sized as well, but obviously more expensive. I use 2 small strips for just steelbook editions. And 4 small strips for premium package.

Chewing gum actually...
That's a joke...right?

• Thanks
Reactions: reisspsy
Apparently not. Read below.

That's quite creative :thumbs:
I've experimented with many ideas previously, but i never wanted to drill into anything plus i dont want anythings (like hooks) showing off the walls. I wanted them to sort of "float" on the wall, you know?
Recently, i've come across these Picture/Poster Hanging Strips from Command (3M). So far they've been holding well. I use small strips. There are Medium and Large sized as well, but obviously more expensive. I use 2 small strips for just steelbook editions. And 4 small strips for premium package.

That's a joke...right?
Yes mate that was a joke. Why would I pay for chewing gum when I've got an endless supply of free earwax? Sorry... that was disgusting :wtf:. Seriously though, I'm using no adhesives at all. Only the hooks screwed into the mortar part of the brick wall. Your method sounds great too! Having them look like they're floating with no shelf or hooks. I imagine they look like art pieces on the wall. Very cool :thumbs:. Would love to see a picture mate.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Yes mate that was a joke. Why would I pay for chewing gum when I've got an endless supply of free earwax? Sorry... that was disgusting :wtf:. Seriously though, I'm using no adhesives at all. Only the hooks screwed into the mortar part of the brick wall. Your method sounds great too! Having them look like they're floating with no shelf or hooks. I imagine they look like art pieces on the wall. Very cool :thumbs:. Would love to see a picture mate.
There are amaray slipcovers. but you get the idea...
IMG_20170113_033020947_HDR.jpg

Reactions: SavageAmusement