Digibook The Little Mermaid - Target Exclusive Blu-Ray Digibook [USA]

Aug 26, 2011
The Netherlands
LINK: http://www.target.com/p/the-little-...ck-2-disc-bd-dvd-only-at-target/-/A-14726337/

Release Date: 1st October 2013
Price: $32.99
Group Buy: click HERE
tlm_USA.jpg

Attachments

• tlm2.jpg
    tlm2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 243
Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how long this is likely to be available in store?
I will be in the states late October so was wondering if it would still be available

If you know your US address, order online and have it shipped to that address. If you won't be there in time, you can always order after the release date and have it shipped via slowest mail :)

We are staying at a Disney Resort so do you think that would be ok? We are there for 2 weeks

Depending on when you arrive - I would keep an eye on Target.com for this item. It might sell out before you arrive at Disney :(

Going from past Target's Disney digibook releases, this one will have awesome color and embossing. I expect this one to be the digibook release of the year worldwide :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: apsmith21
Depending on when you arrive - I would keep an eye on Target.com for this item. It might sell out before you arrive at Disney :(

Going from past Target's Disney digibook releases, this one will have awesome color and embossing. I expect this one to be the digibook release of the year worldwide :LOL::LOL:

Oh really? :naughty:

Being a new member I seem to be blocked from the group buy. Please advise what the rules are for group buys.
Thanks

7 more posts and you can see that forum, and then just read the first post of the GB thread and that's pretty much it.

Hope you like it here on HDN! :scat:

Reactions: DrH

I really like the Cinderella and the Peter Pan digibooks so I hope I manage to get a copy of this. Both of these are still available on target so I hope that they don't sell out.

I live in the states and have been trying to find a way to get the Mermaid Zavvi steel. However, I went to Target earlier today and they had one Peter Pan digibook left so I snagged it up. After experiencing the quality of it, I'll just head to Target and grab Mermaid when it comes out. In fact I was so impressed with Peter Pan that I've decided to start a Disney Digibook collection for my kid. Although I already have the Cinderella steelbook I went ahead and ordered the Cinderella Digibook off of Target.com

The books will be my first priority (for TheKid) and if I can manage to get the steels, so be it.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

GB order is in, will get a couple of extras for late joiners.

do you have to have 20 or 30 posts to get into group buys? I thought it was 20 but now it's saying 30. Did I misunderstand?? Thanks!

I live in the states and have been trying to find a way to get the Mermaid Zavvi steel. However, I went to Target earlier today and they had one Peter Pan digibook left so I snagged it up. After experiencing the quality of it, I'll just head to Target and grab Mermaid when it comes out. In fact I was so impressed with Peter Pan that I've decided to start a Disney Digibook collection for my kid. Although I already have the Cinderella steelbook I went ahead and ordered the Cinderella Digibook off of Target.com

The books will be my first priority (for TheKid) and if I can manage to get the steels, so be it.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

do you have to have 20 or 30 posts to get into group buys? I thought it was 20 but now it's saying 30. Did I misunderstand?? Thanks!

I believe it's been increased from 20 to 30 just recently

I may be wrong but I thought that they shipped internationally.
I am in completely opposite as I have the Disney Steels but have to import the Disney digibooks. They are really nice I think

I may be wrong but I thought that they shipped internationally.
I am in completely opposite as I have the Disney Steels but have to import the Disney digibooks. They are really nice I think

The irony is that I started off trying to get the Disney steels but since they are harder to get in the states now I'm more focused on the books.... for the KID, of course.... :hilarious:

The thing I don't like about the releases, is the fact that they just repeat the entire movie in the storybook version without adding anything new and interesting. Would've loved a version with sketches etc (a bit more varied than those French releases perhaps). I guess these storybook editions are perfect for young kids. However, it would be cool if someone released a more design-oriented series for older animation fans.

That said, I got the Cinderella one, and the actual quality of the storybook illustration are surprisingly good. Love the soft shading

Last edited:
The irony is that I started off trying to get the Disney steels but since they are harder to get in the states now I'm more focused on the books.... for the KID, of course.... :hilarious:

The 2 I have, Peter Pan and Cinderella are out on display with my Disney UK steelbooks. The covers are really good, almost as good as the Steelbooks in my opinion.

I already have the UK release of TLM in Amaray with the, again, high quality slipcover. It will be a triple dip for me. The digibook will be looked through a few times I guess and then put on display with the other 2. I hope that Disney and Target carry on with the next diamond releases next year.