Digibook The Little Mermaid - Target Exclusive Blu-Ray Digibook [USA]

Aug 26, 2011
The Netherlands
LINK: http://www.target.com/p/the-little-...ck-2-disc-bd-dvd-only-at-target/-/A-14726337/

Release Date: 1st October 2013
Price: $32.99
Group Buy: click HERE
tlm_USA.jpg

Attachments

• tlm2.jpg
    tlm2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 243
Last edited by a moderator:
didn't see it posted here, but have in other forums and wanted to share in case it helps anyone looking to pick this up in store...

Release week pricing at Target will be $24.99 (in store at least) and there is also $7 coupon from the Scott brands and DMR promotion that you can print out which should hopefully work on this release dropping the price to $17.99 which makes it an even better deal in my mind.

Maybe we'll get lucky and a Target Cartwheel coupon will pop up for this next week as well like the recent steelbooks (Evil Dead) and digibooks (Epic) have had, nothing yet- but here's hoping

Reactions: apsmith21
nice I'll likely pop in and get it especially if there is a scotts coupon

I still don't quite get the connection between scotts and disney

didn't see it posted here, but have in other forums and wanted to share in case it helps anyone looking to pick this up in store...

Release week pricing at Target will be $24.99 (in store at least) and there is also $7 coupon from the Scott brands and DMR promotion that you can print out which should hopefully work on this release dropping the price to $17.99 which makes it an even better deal in my mind.

Maybe we'll get lucky and a Target Cartwheel coupon will pop up for this next week as well like the recent steelbooks (Evil Dead) and digibooks (Epic) have had, nothing yet- but here's hoping

Just a quick update to let everyone know the cartwheel coupons updated today and there is indeed one for this release for 10% off showing the digibook specifically and think everything should stack. So should be around $16 all said and done (not sure if the cartwheel coupon comes before or after the other). Great deal especially if this is as nice as the previous Disney releases from Target.

got mine for about $12 after tax :D

its ymmv but i got them to price match walmart fo $19.99 and i got the scott brand coupon and cart wheel coupon applied :scat:

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Bluray.com forum member Drewbee87 found this unboxing video so credit to him and obviously the person on YouTube who uploaded the video:

The Little Mermaid Diamond Edition (Target Exclusive) (blu-ray) combo pack unboxing - YouTube

^ this convinced me to ask my us buddy to try and get me a copy as this looks so nice and would look nice to my other target digis of Peter Pan & Tinkerbell.

that cat's really distracting :p

colors and embossing are very well done. even the bubbles are embossed:)
i think disney & target are stepping it up with digi's in the U.S.

...compared to no VMB and the steel version...this is my preferred vers. of LM.

This look so awesome in pics. I've got the Peter Pan & Tinkerbell digis and they to and top quality so I was slightly disappointed that target aren't doing Planes and/or monsters university in digibook.

Although any future target digibook release I'm going to get other there steelbook alternative.

The cover art looks the same as the UK slipcover which is excellent.
If it is the same quality as the Cinderella and Peter Pan then it should be stunning.
Looking forward to getting a copy of this

There is no comparison in quality. This DESTROYS Zavvi's steelbook. I have the Peter Pan and Cinderella Digibooks and they both have this same rainbow reflective sheen with embossed covers. They are very nicely done.

I just printed that $7 off coupon. You have to jump through a few hoops, but it's a really good deal. Heading to Target now!

Reactions: mllNY
Used the $7 coupon and my Red Card for another 5% off. Got it for $17.09 + tax.

That's half of Zavvi's price. Gee, I wonder what the better deal is. :rolleyes:

Used the $7 coupon and my Red Card for another 5% off. Got it for $17.09 + tax.

That's half of Zavvi's price. Gee, I wonder what the better deal is. :rolleyes:

You should have used the target cartwheel coupon as well and took another $2.50 off. Too bad we cant get deals like this on steelbooks. A complete set of these disney digibooks will be worth a fortune down the line or/and if Digibooks rise above steelbook popularity-wise.

Reactions: jimmyv
You should have used the target cartwheel coupon as well and took another $2.50 off. Too bad we cant get deals like this on steelbooks. A complete set of these disney digibooks will be worth a fortune down the line or/and if Digibooks rise above steelbook popularity-wise.

Ah crap. I have cartwheel too, but didn't know you could stack the discounts like that. No worries though. I feel like I got a smokin deal already on a Disney Diamond classic new release.