The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #100) [China]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: July, 2024 (TBC)
Group buy: TBA

1716068148072.png

1716068192622.png

1716068218091.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There are already plenty LOTR releases, come on
1. there are also plenty releases of "the dark night" / "john wick" / "star wars" and so on... so?
2. nobody is forcing you to buy the blufans releases of lotr!
3. it's the 2nd premium release of lotr. i really hope manta lab will release them too!

1. there are also plenty releases of "the dark night" / "john wick" / "star wars" and so on... so?
3. it's the 2nd premium release of lotr. i really hope manta lab will release them too!
I have the same opinion for the titles you said though. Too many Batman releases.

And steel premium, but 3rd premium (ifyou count UHD’s release and I do)

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
And steel premium, but 3rd premium (ifyou count UHD’s release and I do)
or maybe this will be the 4th, if you consider we've had UHD, HDZeta Silver and HDZeta Gold, plus also the decidedly premium look and feel if not usual premium company 'shelf' MIddle Earth edition of faux-leather bound books for the combined The Hobbit and LOTR trilogies, even if that doesn't have steels. :drool:

Reactions: Steely-Booked
You can't order them separately lol it's a package GB. X3 DL or OC. They will arrive separately anyway, each in their defined release month.

Why the Lol? The sentence that @Lenny Nero bolded is incredibly ambiguous/badly written. I assume what you meant to write is…

The custom-made PET Slips, which will ship separately in October, are a bonus for group buy members who order the trilogy.

Why the Lol? The sentence that @Lenny Nero bolded is incredibly ambiguous/badly written. I assume what you meant to write is…

The custom-made PET Slips, which will ship separately in October, are a bonus for group buy members who order the trilogy.
No, I didn't mean to write anything. It wasn't my text. Direct quote from blufans. Leave it to the Chinese to be ambiguous.

Lenny quoted the entire thing, anyway. I pasted it in bold in the first place. The speed that each would arrive (which was the question) has nothing to do with the bonus pet slips shipping.

Reactions: Rulocal
No, I didn't mean to write anything. It wasn't my text. Direct quote from blufans. Leave it to the Chinese to be ambiguous.

Lenny quoted the entire thing, anyway. I pasted it in bold in the first place. The speed that each would arrive (which was the question) has nothing to do with the bonus pet slips shipping.
So it's the PET slips that will ship in October then, not the Trilogy, if you order the whole thing, got it.
Yeah, absence of commas and clearer sentence structure confused me.

Reactions: Bungral
So it's the PET slips that will ship in October then, not the Trilogy, if you order the whole thing, got it.
Yeah, absence of commas and clearer sentence structure confused me.
Yeah, that's fair. It was just a quick copy and paste at 5am (my time earlier), from a (likely translated) Chinese statement.

To make it nice and clear..

GBs will only be sold as a x3 set. DL or OC, one for each film.

Each film will be shipped separately, July/August/September.

The PET slips for the steels will then all be shipped in October.

• Informative
Reactions: Dirk69