The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray Lenticular SteelBook) (MediaMarkt/Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

merowinger

BANNED
Premium Supporter
May 28, 2013
CGN - GERMANY
Release date: February 18, 2016
Purchase links:
MediaMarkt
Saturn
Price: €32.99

Der-Marsianer---Rettet-Mark-Watney-(lim.-SteelBook™-mit-Lenticular)-[Blu-ray-3D].png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my oh my...
I was very confident for this to become a nice looking steelbook - like the MediaMarkt/Saturn lenticulars before...
Some nice embossing, a lenti fitting into the debossed part... but NO, they bring this piece of crap... :cry::cry::cry:

Everytime i see steelbooks like this, i ask myself WHO approves this? Who are the people sitting down to create the artwork and design and WHO APPROVES THIS?! :facepalm:

Reactions: Radagast and Lionet
Oh my oh my...
I was very confident for this to become a nice looking steelbook - like the MediaMarkt/Saturn lenticulars before...
Some nice embossing, a lenti fitting into the debossed part... but NO, they bring this piece of crap... :cry::cry::cry:

Everytime i see steelbooks like this, i ask myself WHO approves this? Who are the people sitting down to create the artwork and design and WHO APPROVES THIS?! :facepalm:
I know! There had to have been meetings! Did someone really go "damn man. You killed it. That is it. You nailed it. That is it. That is the one!!! Bravo, Jenkins!!"
image.jpeg
clapping-smiley.gif
clapping-smiley.gif

tumblr_m5mkleNikP1qg40aro1_500.gif

Lenticular should be a flip image, with this as the second image :rofl:

The%2BMartian%2BPoster.jpg
Here's your lenticular flip:
image.jpeg

I wish they used the tag line: "How much money has the United States spent saving Matt Damon's ass on other planets?"!:rofl: And I miss the credits that read: Matt Damon starring in a Ridley Scott Matt Damon. Bring Matt Damon Matt Damon.:hilarious:

This is just horrible...I don't like the steelbook artwork much but that German title makes it even worse. €32.99 price is absolutely ridiculous, not even worth half of it.

Saw this the other day in the store. I actually think that the lenti effect is quite nice.
There are definitely worse steelbooks.