USA
Release date: November 12, 2012
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
or
HMV.com

1000335971.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
From Wrecks new thread it looks like we can expect something very close to this :)

81PYCZrxGlL._AA1500_.jpg

I don't believe that's what he said. I do hope that they include a booklet but I doubt it. It's more likely that they'll release the digibooks some time down the road. Imo at least.
Maybe Wreck can shed some light on the topic?

Actually it will be more like this, and I for one really dig the green text:

I meant the whole package ;)

I don't believe that's what he said. I do hope that they include a booklet but I doubt it. It's more likely that they'll release the digibooks some time down the road. Imo at least.
Maybe Wreck can shed some light on the topic?

Well Play are listing these as "Special Editions", which along with the overall "Premium Collection" tagline, would hopefully mean that the premium content is the same or very similar to the Digi releases.

If not, well, .....this non-exclusive, "premium" £18 series could be sitting on shelves for quite a while :hilarious:

I meant the whole package ;)

Well Play are listing these as "Special Editions", which along with the overall "Premium Collection" tagline, would hopefully mean that the premium content is the same or very similar to the Digi releases.

If not, well, .....this non-exclusive, "premium" £18 series could be sitting on shelves for quite a while :hilarious:

I don't think they will include the extra content, did the Japan releases come with extra content, i.e. booklets?

I don't own any of the JP ones so just wondering.

Same as the japanese artwork. So a bit off topic but if the rumoured Batman titles are released in this wave with the japanese artwork, that will be a major dissapointment for the people who own those.

I know right cant wait:hilarious:

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

What if there is embossing or debossing Would the current price be fair then?:dunno:

I don't have a Matrix steelbook as I didn't like the north american artwork. I could be tempted by this.

I know right cant wait:hilarious:

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

What if there is embossing or debossing Would the current price be fair then?:dunno:

For me, YES! That would be at least more PREMIUM than the Japan Releases...
Green Title alone not really

It's very unlikely these steels will come with anything but the movie itself... I'll be pleasantly surprised if a booklet of some sort is included.

Reactions: blade803
It's very unlikely these steels will come with anything but the movie itself... I'll be pleasantly surprised if a booklet of some sort is included.

^ I agree as it's unlikely that these releases will come with any booklet as that's likely to come in the form of a future Digibook.

Although, perhaps that could explain the high price of these new Warner titles when most catalogue steelbook re-releases from Play & the likes of Ghostbusters, Hellboy, Evil Dead are much cheaper £10- - £11.

Having said that, the higher price is probably down to the fact these titles are set to include UV digital copies.

Don't forget this is Warner we're talking about here. They're milking us dry. They're labelled 'Premium' but that means nothing. In this case all it means is a nice cover design. I'd be stunned if these came with booklets.

How many times have these same films (and discs) been released now? Amarays, digibooks, countless steelbooks, etc. Probably at least 5-6 times already.

Reactions: blade803