USA
Release date: November 12, 2012
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
or
HMV.com

1000335971.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the only one for me since its the only one with the correct title. was thinking about getting the canadian version as i had forgotten that it had the wrong title.

To be honest, few folks who bought the JP Steelbooks seemingly doesn't like this White Wave UK release as it priced higher than the Play.com re-release but are willing to pay thrice to grab the identical JP one which in my opinion sounds illogical.

What is UltraViolet? I just saw in review someone said I will buy steelbook with my heart but with UltraViolet? NO WAY!!! I won't buy it because UltraViolet I don't understand?:wtf::dunno:

Tiger, 'UV' is like a 'cloud' where you can access and streams digital copies. But you need to be internet connected and the studios that are part of the UV platform asks for information so they can track your reviewing habits, and restrict use of the UV copy to a certain extent. Some people do not want to take part in this, and hence won't buy discs with UV. More info at Wiki page.

I have to say I'm not excited about this one, which is strange considering I have developed a steelbook addiction. I have the US digibook and I prefer it to any of the Matrix steelbooks that have been released. Perhaps it's the price, if it was £10...

I have to say I'm not excited about this one, which is strange considering I have developed a steelbook addiction. I have the US digibook and I prefer it to any of the Matrix steelbooks that have been released. Perhaps it's the price, if it was £10...

You can have both.:D

But since both have the same cover artwork, I wouldn't be that keen on this version either.

Can not wait to see the back, the front with the title already makes great green, s hope not too bungled a reprint