Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 24, 2015
Purchase links: Amazon FR - fnac
Price: €14.99

91W-rV7tJNL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, great price! Will place an order just for now before we see artwork.
It's gonna be the NOLAN-wave bait and switch cover thing again! I can feel it!
The art will probably be revealed to be...the same WWA as always...
I hope not. But France took a major hit with a lot of people trust-wise after the Nolan cover debacle.

I hope not. But France took a major hit with a lot of people trust-wise after the Nolan cover debacle.
I'm cool with WWA art. I don't have the whole trilogy in Steel as it is. And can't beat this price for the whole separate trilogy.

placed an order for Reloaded and Revolutions to complete my steelbook set.. I have The Matrix White Zavii steelbook for £7 lol.. hopefully they will have some nice artwork on them

Very odd release...definitely a good price point though.
It definitely is, innit? :D

WWA? There were no steelbook before this. Unless you mean amaray art? Which I'm fine with. Or you mean the art used on the Metalpaks? In that case :vomit::yuck:
But on FNAC page, they have the posters as temp art. If they actually end up using those? :thumbs:

It definitely is, innit? :D

WWA? There were no steelbook before this. Unless you mean amaray art? Which I'm fine with. Or you mean the art used on the Metalpaks? In that case :vomit::yuck:
But on FNAC page, they have the posters as temp art. If they actually end up using those? :thumbs:
The German Complete Matrix steel is out there. I have that.
And there are other steelbooks. I have the first movie, and it is a Scanovo steel.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jordidj
Huh, I saw you add Neo and Morpheus and was kinda hoping this one would be Trinity. Ahh well.

They look pretty smart, I'll have to have a think though as I already have the German trilogy steel.