Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 24, 2015
Purchase links: Amazon FR - fnac
Price: €14.99

91W-rV7tJNL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
@steelbobawny I spoke French with them but some of the agents do speak English. Usually if you get an agent that doesn't, he/she'll copy/paste a pre-composed message in English asking you to contact them via email (as they're unable to provide support by live chat in English etc...) and to expect a reply as soon as possible.

Reactions: steelbobawny
Came back today to find my Matrix Steelbooks have arrived, was not happy they used a C2 mailer, some Ninjas have mentioned they use a box after u order more than 2 and some mentioned there use the mailers. No luck with this delivery Matrix Revolutions is damaged, has a dent in the front, one of the flaps was also a bit loose and some movement was going on with the C2 mailer. I have not opened them yet so could be more problems yet. :(

I've not dealt with Amazon France before for damaged steelbooks, not sure the best way to contact them, do Ninjas email them?

Here is the horrible C2 mailer they insist on using.

View attachment 170459 View attachment 170460 View attachment 170461

The Steelbook

View attachment 170468 View attachment 170482

Damage

View attachment 170465
My Revolutions had the same damage as yours, just different spot. I sent them a message in English. They already posted a replacement copy :thumbs: I don't think you'll have issues.

[QUOTE = "AlienKing, poste: 2082390, membre: 20153"] Parce que WB a manqué d'encre verte sur leur Photoshop depuis qu'ils ont continué à relâcher à mort : rofl:[/ QUOTE]

I don't find other explication ! :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing