The Maze Runner (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

Jun 21, 2012
USA
Release date: May 2015
World Exclusive slip artwork (printed back)
Limited to 500 copies
With Booklet

1054242fp00969hw0f5vv0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Superb pics @domalorite :thumbs:. Tora Tora Tora looks better than anticipated. I'm really liking TMR and TMNT slips. Though would've preferred Chinese titles in the front on all of them. Now they kinda feel inconsistent because TMZ and TTT have Chinese title on the spine while TMNT doesn't.

@Actarus What do you think of TMR's slip compared to FA's now the in-hand pics are revealed?

Reactions: domalorite
...I'm really liking TMR and TMNT slips. Though would've preferred Chinese titles in the front on all of them. Now they kinda feel inconsistent because TMZ and TTT have Chinese title on the spine while TMNT doesn't.

@Actarus What do you think of TMR's slip compared to FA's now the in-hand pics are revealed?

For me I think FA rocked the FullSlip better than Blufans, FA WEA Slips feels new and Fresh, love the Spot Gloss treatment on it and it feels different, when you see all the inside the difference in colors makes it very different...Even though the Blufans is beautiful, what makes it less appealing is them having removed the Chinese Title on it Plus it is the same color scheme as the steels and the pictures... so it doesn't feel that different or a really great concept... Still think FA are definitely the Big winners for TMR. (even though I like the Blufans too)

For me I think FA rocked the FullSlip better than Blufans, FA WEA Slips feels new and Fresh, love the Spot Gloss treatment on it and it feels different, when you see all the inside the difference in colors makes it very different...Even though the Blufans is beautiful, what makes it less appealing is them having removed the Chinese Title on it Plus it is the same color scheme as the steels and the pictures... so it doesn't feel that different or a really great concept... Still think FA are definitely the Big winners for TMR. (even though I like the Blufans too)
Yep, I'm leaning toward FA's slip as well. Their choice of art is much more fitting than BF's. I cant say all of their slips are amazing but I can see they are improving. Most recently Hunger Games, Exodus, and Commando all have really nice slips. Its too bad I didn't want any of those movies or I would've got'em.
I would've loved to see Chinese writing on this TMZ, too bad they didn't.

Reactions: Actarus
FA slip was only $23 :p think it has blufans beat in that category. I think both look cool. I guess if I collected other OAB. But FA for me :)

FA slip was only $23 :p think it has blufans beat in that category. I think both look cool. I guess if I collected other OAB. But FA for me :)

I got all the ones I liked, Taiwan(of course super nice 1/4 Slip and etc...), Blufans OAB and film arena Collection numbered edition with the stunning red and white WEA Slip :emb: ...Can't wait for the 2nd movie and to see the Packages...

@Actarus I hope FA is still around to release #2 package. I watched the movie the other day and my gf and I were pleasantly surprised how entertaining it was. I liked the more dark tone to it, seems better than hunger games in my opinion.

The BF slip will be really good quality too as well. The only thing I don't like are the full 1080p and dts audio at the bottom, like really full 1080p lol. The WWA steelbook is such a great steelbook as well. They did the right thing here to make this a OAB too.

Reactions: Actarus