Piraeus, Greece
Release date: November 17, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €355.99 - €199.99

91T7lIVPATL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson
Yeah I love this set, but I have the awesome 3d extended sets of the both. So need a great price drop too. So I definitely feel you Mrs.
Well... :drool: Needless to say, I'm a fan of Tolkien and Jackson. Massive. So, I managed to hoard several editions of the movies, including the steels, the lentis, digipacks, the digibook (I sadly don't have the French one) and the Wooden Chest, but that wouldn't stop me from getting the Shelf. For a fan, it's pure dream and I need it pretty much as if my life depended on it. But yes, $$ are a bit of a problem or just about the only thing stopping me to press the buy button right this very second. :hilarious:

So I wait until it goes down - if it went to more than acceptable 199 eur before, it's bound to go down again at some point... and then... then we'll be ready :naughty:;) Unless it sells out first :wtf:

If I weren't a fan, this wouldn't even be worth 80$ to me. But I am :hungry:. And the cash cow knows it. :joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Well... :drool: Needless to say, I'm a fan of Tolkien and Jackson. Massive. So, I managed to hoard several editions of the movies, including the steels, the lentis, digipacks, the digibook (I sadly don't have the French one) and the Wooden Chest, but that wouldn't stop me from getting the Shelf. For a fan, it's pure dream and I need it pretty much as if my life depended on it. But yes, $$ are a bit of a problem or just about the only thing stopping me to press the buy button right this very second. :hilarious:

So I wait until it goes down - if it went to more than acceptable 199 eur before, it's bound to go down again at some point... and then... then we'll be ready :naughty:;) Unless it sells out first :wtf:

If I weren't a fan, this wouldn't even be worth 80$ to me. But I am :hungry:. And the cash cow knows it. :joy:
You have the chest?? Omg youre so lucky.
They can charge what they like for sets like this because they know people like me will usually pay it lol.

yes and I know not to try and get between the dog and her bone cause she'll bite, hahahaha. Best to just let her take what she wants. That's why you can never go in my movie room I'd be powerless in stopping you HAHAHAHAHA
Whaaatever im so gonna go hide in your movie room one day. Lol

You have the chest?? Omg youre so lucky.
They can charge what they like for sets like this because they know people like me will usually pay it lol.

Oh yes, I know, it's my ultimate preciousssss :drool: ;) http://moovimetro.blogspot.si/2012/07/lord-of-rings-trilogy-wooden-chest.html
I was after it for a long time after it went OOS, but then a fellow member from the Import forums a long time ago gave me a nudge, telling me it's back in stock (I think only the one or maybe 2 of them at the time). Dropped everything I was doing at work and rushed to order it. So, yes, I consider myself very very very lucky (and eternally grateful!). Still mint and sealed :wacky: Far too gorgeous to open.

Exactly - people like us will find one or the other reason to buy something we love so much, no matter what... Even if the same movie for the 16th time in three various formats. :thumbs::D And oh yes, those cheeky bananas know very well we 'shall not pass' on their offers... I sadly have the same 'problem' with Harry Potter ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Oh yes, I know, it's my ultimate preciousssss :drool: ;) http://moovimetro.blogspot.si/2012/07/lord-of-rings-trilogy-wooden-chest.html
I was after it for a long time after it went OOS, but then a fellow member from the Import forums a long time ago gave me a nudge, telling me it's back in stock (I think only the one or maybe 2 of them at the time). Dropped everything I was doing at work and rushed to order it. So, yes, I consider myself very very very lucky (and eternally grateful!). Still mint and sealed :wacky: Far too gorgeous to open.

Exactly - people like us will find one or the other reason to buy something we love so much, no matter what... Even if the same movie for the 16th time in three various formats. :thumbs::D And oh yes, those cheeky bananas know very well we 'shall not pass' on their offers... I sadly have the same 'problem' with Harry Potter ;)
Well im jealous lol! Happy for u that u have it though, ive never seen one for sale and if i did i doubt i could afford it lol!
Im the same with Harry Potter, if they keep releasing new collector editions I'll have to buy them. You know we just cant say no to them lol

Well im jealous lol! Happy for u that u have it though, ive never seen one for sale and if i did i doubt i could afford it lol!
Im the same with Harry Potter, if they keep releasing new collector editions I'll have to buy them. You know we just cant say no to them lol
Ah, but you have so many other grail editions (definitely many that I don't, hehe) :drool:
Oh yes, right?! Who can say no to having Hogwarts at home (my boy loves it too) and that awesome Wizard's collection! Oh man... I passed on the French magic wand edition, though. Already have a wand :hilarious:
.... isn't collecting just pure joy and stress at the same time?! :rofl:;) The hunt is troublesome, but the reward is always worth it - can't wait for my Middle Earth Shelf :emb: