Piraeus, Greece
Release date: November 17, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €355.99 - €199.99

91T7lIVPATL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson
@Apollon I'm afraid it'll go OOS before it hits the acceptable price. I was waiting for a price drop on Lost Complete series set from the US, but it never happened, it just went out of stock.

@Apollon I'm afraid it'll go OOS before it hits the acceptable price. I was waiting for a price drop on Lost Complete series set from the US, but it never happened, it just went out of stock.

If it does, then so be it. :)

Lost: I had two sealed sets that I let go of. One to a friend for his birthday, and the other sold for cost to someone who used to visit these forums.

• Thanks
If it does, then so be it. :)

Lost: I had two sealed sets that I let go of. One to a friend for his birthday, and the other sold for cost to someone who used to visit these forums.

:wow: .... Wh-wh-what...?! :OMG:
I've been looking for a sealed set like mad for years now.:banghead:

Definitely! :notworthy: I, for example, have nothing at all :rofl: (... actually, that's not really funny... nope, not funny at all.... :cry:)
I dont have that many signatures either on my stuff. Three items signed isnt much but a couple are from my two of my favorite men....Clive Standen and Jason Momoa.....meeting them was the best day ever :drool::D

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
@elle82 A Viking AND Momoa?! :woot::OMG::drool: Sch-wiiiing, you're a very very lucky girl ;)
And I... I'm not leaving any comments on... that... insanely magnificent creature... as the only things that pop to mind are... well, uhm, not exactly the most ladylike things to say :naughty:... so I'll just leave this here and I'm sure we'll be on the same... emotional level.:rofl:;) And ps, sorry for the off-topic, but I really couldn't restrain myself from posting this.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
@elle82 A Viking AND Momoa?! :woot::OMG::drool: Sch-wiiiing, you're a very very lucky girl ;)
And I... I'm not leaving any comments on... that... insanely magnificent creature... as the only things that pop to mind are... well, uhm, not exactly the most ladylike things to say :naughty:... so I'll just leave this here and I'm sure we'll be on the same... emotional level.:rofl:;) And ps, sorry for the off-topic, but I really couldn't restrain myself from posting this.

Nice.....thanks girl that made my day :D just so u know they both give reaaallllyyyy nice hugs. ;):naughty::D

That's why i was Khal Drogo, to give all the Khaleesi's hugs at Comic Con, hahahaha. I was thinking about being Rollo next ;). Just wasn't sure if a lot of people would know who I am or just think I'm someone from Game of Thrones.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
That's why i was Khal Drogo, to give all the Khaleesi's hugs at Comic Con, hahahaha. I was thinking about being Rollo next ;). Just wasn't sure if a lot of people would know who I am or just think I'm someone from Game of Thrones.
You made a pretty hot Khal Drogo ;):D You definitely should be Rollo next. omg yes! :woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes