Release date: November 17, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €355.99 - €199.99

91T7lIVPATL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson
Oh so much better, yes! :D

Btw, The Middle Earth set is now out of stock. Yesterday evening the last unit was available ;) Finally getting it, I consider us very lucky :D :D

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Was this edition in english? If so if i had just waited i might have saved a couple hundred aus dollars in getting this edition.
But with some items the chance you take.
I got the aus edition but did ok as they had 20% off at time and i bought a few jb gift cards from various sellers so got a fair bit off with that. There was no way i was paying the full price they was asking for here.

• Thanks
:wow: :OMG: I just OD'ed on pure happiness!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

giphy.gif

Middle Earth set is home and (while everything on the outside was trashed, inside it's perfect) it looks insanely beautiful! Geez, that was the most I ever spent on movies :wacky:, but man it was so worth it!! :woot: Oh my gosh, I'm so hyperventilating now! It's really beyond words. Yeah, ok, it's missing tons of stuff (the doc, 4K, etc etc), but the look of it... just the look of it.. is.. pure fantasy come to life. In love. :drool:

I'll post some pics later, not on my home comp atm.

:wow: :OMG: I just OD'ed on pure happiness!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

giphy.gif

Middle Earth set is home and (while everything on the outside was trashed, inside it's perfect) it looks insanely beautiful! Geez, that was the most I ever spent on movies :wacky:, but man it was so worth it!! :woot: Oh my gosh, I'm so hyperventilating now! It's really beyond words. Yeah, ok, it's missing tons of stuff (the doc, 4K, etc etc), but the look of it... just the look of it.. is.. pure fantasy come to life. In love. :drool:

I'll post some pics later, not on my home comp atm.
Awesome girl very happy for you! :D

• Thanks
I didn't open mine carefully, because someone beat me to it haha - only, they weren't that careful. But it's all good, the goods are intact :D
Oh a new display cabinet sounds grand, will be waiting for your LOTR/Hobbit updates most eagerly! :D

Reactions: The Boydster