Soundtrack-CD
Blu-ray
DVD

Attachments

• Neon-Demon-Poster-2_1200_1601_81_s.jpeg
    Neon-Demon-Poster-2_1200_1601_81_s.jpeg
    257.2 KB · Views: 1,668
Last edited:
Just got mine, looks very nice. It is huge! @harry I'm glad I went with this over the steelbook, the extra discs and content make it the best version IMO.:thumbs:

Thanks buddy, let me know how is the movie. Have not watch it and dont know if its good.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Great edition and Amazon.de packing is the best... The film looks spectacular on my 65'' E6 OLED, just jaw dropping...:naughty::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::notworthy: And the included sound track (disc) with this edition is amazing...:headphone::sing::wow:

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo and Sigill
Thanks buddy, let me know how is the movie. Have not watch it and dont know if its good.

One of my favs this year mate. Just loved every single element of this film and in HD it's beautiful

I loved drive but wasn't a fan of only god forgives. Looked good but it didn't do it for me

I will hopefully pick this up in the new year to go with the steel and vinyl

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
One of my favs this year mate. Just loved every single element of this film and in HD it's beautiful

I loved drive but wasn't a fan of only god forgives. Looked good but it didn't do it for me

I will hopefully pick this up in the new year to go with the steel and vinyl

Thanks buddy :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Just got round to watching this, it's definatly different to what I was expecting. It was visually stunning once again. I did find the story was a little slow but I was expecting that. The last section did suprise me a little though, the horror element really kicked in then. It's not as good as Drive but what is! Lol!
I'm not sure whether I liked it more than Only God Forgives. I think I will need to give it a second watch with the commentary to make a final decision. Overall I enjoyed it though! @harry :thumbs:

Just got round to watching this, it's definatly different to what I was expecting. It was visually stunning once again. I did find the story was a little slow but I was expecting that. The last section did suprise me a little though, the horror element really kicked in then. It's not as good as Drive but what is! Lol!
I'm not sure whether I liked it more than Only God Forgives. I think I will need to give it a second watch with the commentary to make a final decision. Overall I enjoyed it though! @harry :thumbs:
Glad you enjoyed it overall mate. I think I prefer OGF at the moment too, but with each rewatch of Neon Demon it grows on me more and more. :)

• Thanks
Glad you enjoyed it overall mate. I think I prefer OGF at the moment too, but with each rewatch of Neon Demon it grows on me more and more. :)
I think it will be the same for me mate. When I first finished it I didn't know what to make of it but I think another viewing will let me get my head round it more. The commentary will hopefully help answer a few questions I have! At the moment I think I prefer OGF but that could change with a second watch! Lol. The soundtrack was fantastic though, I still can't get that club scene song out of my head!:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I think it will be the same for me mate. When I first finished it I didn't know what to make of it but I think another viewing will let me get my head round it more. The commentary will hopefully help answer a few questions I have! At the moment I think I prefer OGF but that could change with a second watch! Lol. The soundtrack was fantastic though, I still can't get that club scene song out of my head!:D
Definitely check out the commentary! It helped me understand a few things a little better and also made me appreciate the film more. Yeah, the soundtrack is awesome! That's one thing I prefer to OGF... whilst I do like that soundtrack, Neon Demon's is easily the winner out of the two. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Definitely check out the commentary! It helped me understand a few things a little better and also made me appreciate the film more. Yeah, the soundtrack is awesome! That's one thing I prefer to OGF... whilst I do like that soundtrack, Neon Demon's is easily the winner out of the two. :thumbs:
I will do mate! I need a few explanations on a couple of things and I'm looking forward to hearing what NWR says. Once I watched his commentary on OGF that became a lot better so I think I will appreciate this a lot more aswell! It will be good to hear from Elle Fanning too!
I agree, OGF had a couple of really good standout tracks but Neon Demon stepped it up another level. The music is literally stuck in my head at the moment! Lol!:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles