Milan Records The Neon Demon - OST by Cliff Martinez (green & blue colored Vinyl)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: July 1st, 2016
Purchase:
ArtistArena.com - 35,95 USD
Amazon.com - 32,49 USD
Amazon.co.uk - 24,77 GBP
Amazon.de - 38,76 EUR
HMV.com - 29.99 GBP

SIDE A:
A1 Neon Demon
A2 Mine – Sweet Tempest
A3 The Demon Dance – Julian Winding
A4 What Are You?
A5 Don’t Forget Me When You’re Famous
A6 Gold Paint Shoot
A7 Take Off Your Shoes
SIDE B:
B1 Ruby At The Morgue
B2 Jesse Sneaks Into Her Room
B3 Real Lolita Rides Again
B4 Messenger Walks Among Us
B5 Runway
SIDE C:
C1 Take Her To Measurements
C2 Who Wants Sour Milk
C3 I Would Never Say You’re Fat
C4 Thank God You’re Awake Remix
C5 Kinky
C6 Ruby’s Close Up
C7 Lipstick Drawing
SIDE D:
D1 Something’s In My Room
D2 Are We Having A Party
D3 Get Her Out Of Me
D4 Waving Goodbye – Sia

1.jpg 2.jpg
5.jpg 6.jpg
3.jpg 7.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Nick
Oh Really!
Might cancel and buy from another source think 'Transmission Records' had it in stock also will check :thumbs:
Hey buddy. :)

Yep, I kept getting the same email saying they'd been delayed even further (once for a Blu-ray and once for a vinyl), until they eventually just got cancelled. Not saying that will definitely be the case here, but I'd rather not take that risk!

Let us know if you find it anywhere else online please dude... I've checked all my usual sites, but nothing. :(

Hey buddy. :)

Yep, I kept getting the same email saying they'd been delayed even further (once for a Blu-ray and once for a vinyl), until they eventually just got cancelled. Not saying that will definitely be the case here, but I'd rather not take that risk!

Let us know if you find it anywhere else online please dude... I've checked all my usual sites, but nothing. :(
It's on this site £29.99
http://transmissionrecords.co.uk/shop/neon-demon/

Vinyl Buddies & anyone who preordered
@Noodles @Tobin @dan8885 @Sigill @Flloydo should have had this delivered today from Amazon UK:(
Hello,

We’re writing to let you know that the following items have been unexpectedly delayed:

Cliff Martinez "Neon Demon OST [Vinyl]"
Estimated arrival date: August 06 2016 - August 29 2016

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies

Anyone else get the same email & is this available yet anywhere else ?
Thanks for the update mate, that doesn't sound good. If they have given an estimated date I guess there's a chance they might get it. They do keep sending those emails out and cancel though sometimes. Hopefully that doesn't happen and it becomes available!:)

Got my copy yesterday from Transmission. It's an absolute gorgeous package and the second disc looks incredible.

Side A was a state, visibly scratched right out the sleeve. Pops like mad through the opening track. I dunno what it is about 180 grams and card inner sleeves but this happens to me more often than I'd like.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885 and Flloydo
Would it be available anywhere else that's shipping to France ? I didn't buy this version nor the france exclusive in time..

Amazon DE listed it from Milkk Records, whatever that is. So at the moment I only know JPC.de and Amazon.com who ships internationally. But both probably expensive with shipping.
Mondo got it also listed for 36 USD. They definitely ship custom friendly so maybe the cheapest option right now. If I ever see it somewhere else I'll tag you here bud!

Got my copy yesterday from Transmission. It's an absolute gorgeous package and the second disc looks incredible.

Side A was a state, visibly scratched right out the sleeve. Pops like mad through the opening track. I dunno what it is about 180 grams and card inner sleeves but this happens to me more often than I'd like.

Damn thats a mess with the scratch! Printed card inner sleeves look nice but that's it. Baddest way to store your vinyl. I highly recommend to put the vinyl in something more premium like:

18015.jpg

Best option to keep your record alive and also reduces static!

Amazon DE listed it from Milkk Records, whatever that is. So at the moment I only know JPC.de and Amazon.com who ships internationally. But both probably expensive with shipping.
Mondo got it also listed for 36 USD. They definitely ship custom friendly so maybe the cheapest option right now. If I ever see it somewhere else I'll tag you here bud!

Thanks for your help ! ;)

Reactions: dan8885
I received it today. Stunning edition! Did you order this one mate?

@Travis Bickle Any luck with your Amazon order bud?
Not yet mate but I'm pretty close to hitting the buy button! I wasn't that blown away with the soundtrack but it might be a grower like OGF was. The package looks fantastic though!:thumbs:

Not yet mate but I'm pretty close to hitting the buy button! I wasn't that blown away with the soundtrack but it might be a grower like OGF was. The package looks fantastic though!:thumbs:
Honestly, I wasn't blown away by it at first either... after a few listens though, I fell in love with it! And now it sounds even better blasting through my record player. :D

@Noodles the page on Amazon says dispatched in 1-3weeks which is annoying as i preorded think i will cancel Amazon & order from some where else Transmission Records says in stock so might try them
Does your order actually show a different dispatch date too? Mine never changed thankfully, despite me receiving an email to say it had been delayed. Whatever you decide to do, I hope you manage to get a copy! :)

Honestly, I wasn't blown away by it at first either... after a few listens though, I fell in love with it! And now it sounds even better blasting through my record player. :D

Does your order actually show a different dispatch date too? Mine never changed thankfully, despite me receiving an email to say it had been delayed. Whatever you decide to do, I hope you manage to get a copy! :)
Hi Nick yeah estimated delivery between 6-29 August just spoke to Amazon chat service & he confirmed those dates so when asked if they solved my problem i pressed the No button so they've just asked for an email reply as to why im not happy so will see i reckon they may have had so many & they didn't have enough to fulfill the preorders.
Not waiting til end of August will cancel & get somewhere else.
Is it deffo worth getting ? i have 2 tracks downloaded on my phone Demon Dance & Mine Sweet Tempest:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885 and Noodles
Hi Nick yeah estimated delivery between 6-29 August just spoke to Amazon chat service & he confirmed those dates so when asked if they solved my problem i pressed the No button so they've just asked for an email reply as to why im not happy so will see i reckon they may have had so many & they didn't have enough to fulfill the preorders.
Not waiting til end of August will cancel & get somewhere else.
Is it deffo worth getting ? i have 2 tracks downloaded on my phone Demon Dance & Mine Sweet Tempest:thumbs:
Damn, sorry to hear that dude. I guess you're right... they must have oversold. I'd definitely say it's worth getting, especially if you like the two tracks you already have and enjoy Martinez's previous stuff. It sounds very dreamlike IMO... the last track by Sia always takes me by surprise when it starts playing though lol. I imagine I'll only like the OST more once I've actually seen the film. :)

Thanks mate that's what I thought, I think after a few more listens it could definatly grow on me. I think seeing the film will help too!:)