Price: €14.97

910Ua4UM6GL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 910Ua4UM6GL._SL1500_.jpg
    910Ua4UM6GL._SL1500_.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 417
Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats bro :thumbs:
@bloodsnake007 congrats bro. I think it's an excellent steel. Enjoy!
Awesome @bloodsnake007 :notworthy::cigar:
I love this steelbook:drool:
Yeah looks cool , like the digibook as well :)
Cool to see how your collection grows buddy. Keep it comming:thumbs::woot:
Thanks Ninjas! :woot: I truly appreciate the awesome and kind words! :thumbs: :notworthy:

Just waiting on a few Editions to arrive so I can finally create My Collection Thread! :cool: :drool:

I bloody love these films and hope to build a collection of my own at some point.

When you going to have a link to your Raid collection in your signature? I want to see the lot :thumbs:

Also so far which one is your favourite?
@navydavey HELL YEAH! :woot: Always thrilled to meet new members that loves these amazing films! :thumbs: Soon the Collection will be created and added to my sig! I'll tag you buddy! And hopefully you create one as well! :)

I honestly love both films, but the 2nd one is my favorite! :cool: The kitchen fight is definitely the greatest action scene I've ever seen my life! :drool: :woot: :notworthy: It's FU**ING AWESOME!
thestandoff.gif

@navydavey HELL YEAH! :woot: Always thrilled to meet new members that loves these amazing films! :thumbs: Soon the Collection will be created and added to my sig! I'll tag you buddy! And hopefully you create one as well! :)

I honestly love both films, but the 2nd one is my favorite! :cool: The kitchen fight is definitely the greatest action scene I've ever seen my life! :drool: :woot: :notworthy: It's FU**ING AWESOME!
thestandoff.gif

Yes, I agree, I saw the second film at the cinema for my anniversary and it was amazing, nice to see someone prefer the second film aswell :thumbs: I remember first seeing the trailer for the second film and being hyped beyond belief

Also that kitchen fight is phenomenal, I didn't think they could top the mad dog fight from the first film but damn did they manage it :woot:

Really looking forward to seeing your full collection I only have the play.com steels and kimichi White and black full slips for both movies but I decided after seeing your multiple posts that I want them all now :LOL::drool:

Last edited:
Yes, I agree, I saw the second film at the cinema for my anniversary and it was amazing, nice to see someone prefer the second film aswell :thumbs: I remember first seeing the trailer for the second film and being hyped beyond belief

Also that kitchen fight is phenomenal, I didn't think they could top the mad dog fight from the first film but damn did they manage it :woot:

Really looking forward to seeing your full collection I only have the play.com steels and kimichi White and black full slips for both movies but I decided after seeing your multiple posts that I want them all now :LOL::drool:
@navydavey Sorry mate :sorry: I didn't receive your "quoted" tag alert for this message back in September! :mad: I just finished reading it :emb:

I completely agree about the kitchen fight, it's definitely the greatest scene EVER filmed! :cool: I honestly didnt think anything could ever top the fight with mad dog... but fu**ing WOW, it surpassed it!!! :woot: Part 3 is gonna have some HUGE shoes to fill! Can't wait! :drool:

Now I'm looking forward to see your Collection :thumbs: I still have 6 Editions I'm waiting for! :hungry:

@navydavey Sorry mate :sorry: I didn't receive your "quoted" tag alert for this message back in September! :mad: I just finished reading it :emb:

I completely agree about the kitchen fight, it's definitely the greatest scene EVER filmed! :cool: I honestly didnt think anything could ever top the fight with mad dog... but fu**ing WOW, it surpassed it!!! :woot: Part 3 is gonna have some HUGE shoes to fill! Can't wait! :drool:

Now I'm looking forward to see your Collection :thumbs: I still have 6 Editions I'm waiting for! :hungry:

Im still working on my raid steelbook collection, still trying to get my hands on the metalpak but it's proving very tricky to come across, one day it will be mine :drool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007