The Rescuers (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #22) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: September 15th, 2014
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: The Rescuers
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

front.jpg

back.jpg inside.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 356
Last edited by a moderator:
I think (in my opinion) the best Disney steelbooks of this year are Pocahontas, The Rescuers, Robin Hood, Bambi, Pinochio

I'd like if 'The Rescuers Down Under' got a Blu-ray release. Even though it's a sequel, I think it's much better both story and animation wise, it takes the back seat and I don't know why :dunno:

Reactions: dfoles
I'd like if 'The Rescuers Down Under' got a Blu-ray release. Even though it's a sequel, I think it's much better both story and animation wise, it takes the back seat and I don't know why :dunno:

I totally agree. Not that The Rescuers is bad, but Rescuers Down Under is amazing.

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Got this, Dumbo, Planes, Bambi, Robin Hood, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Alice In Wonderland, Fantasia, Up & Cars ALL due within the next couple of days (yes, I went a little bit order-happy when I pre ordered Beauty and the Beast Sunday- Only have Frozen outstanding in the Disney collection now though!)
Can't wait for this steel to arrive, it looks amazing...

I've been wanting to add this to my collection for a while, but always thought the price was a bit steep for one of the lesser known disney titles.

Used the current 20% discount to bring it down to a much more palatable £13.49! :D