The Rescuers (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #22) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: September 15th, 2014
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: The Rescuers
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

front.jpg

back.jpg inside.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 356
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very nice. Thanks for posting zesty's pictures mk50 as he's too lazy to post them himself :p

Reactions: MK50
I ordered a couple for myself and a friend, but am absolutely appalled at the quality of the paint-job! I noticed what at first looked like scratches, but which is more likely a result of hairs or fibres in the paint. It's most noticeable on the right wing of the bird (left side of the artwork). However, it's not in the same place on each SteelBook, and another friend of mine says she has noticed it on the right-hand side of the cover

Here's a close-up of what I mean:
Rescuers.jpg

I ordered a couple for myself and a friend, but am absolutely appalled at the quality of the paint-job! I noticed what at first looked like scratches, but which is more likely a result of hairs or fibres in the paint. It's most noticeable on the right wing of the bird (left side of the artwork). However, it's not in the same place on each SteelBook, and another friend of mine says she has noticed it on the right-hand side of the cover

Here's a close-up of what I mean:

View attachment 100137

I have that on my Aladdin, sucks but it's just one of those things that can happen on production line.
Do Scanavo have a QC? I imagine it's hard to check all 4000 of each print run for all the worldwide releases...
I digress, I think your only option is a partial refund because it's open :(

Only received Pocahontas today but from the pics of this it looks great, I can't wait to get mine, looks a definite winner and possibly one of the best so far from the disney collection. :thumbs:

I have that on my Aladdin, sucks but it's just one of those things that can happen on production line.
Do Scanavo have a QC? I imagine it's hard to check all 4000 of each print run for all the worldwide releases...
I digress, I think your only option is a partial refund because it's open :(

It don't mater if he opened it he would be entitled to a full refund or replacement

If they still have stock a replacement he should be offered this or a full refund with return of damaged item sold
Any product you buy be it online Shop/Private online seller or from a high street shop your statutory rights remain fully no matter what is offered to you if you receive damaged or faulty goods
This applies to all items purchased by customers were it is damaged or faulty and even if only noticed after be unwrapped or opened

If they offer a Partial Refund he can accept this or refuse it and he can insist on a replacement or a full refund if he wants that instead

Last edited: