The Rescuers (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #22) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: September 15th, 2014
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: The Rescuers
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

front.jpg

back.jpg inside.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 357
Last edited by a moderator:
just ordered my copy, glad it's still live and didn't have to worry about missing out on this one.

They need to update their website with the new date.

Also................who do I have to kill to get on this damn mailing list? That's rhetorical, of course (I know who I need to kill; Hippies and Fakers ;)). After badgering them, I managed to get on the general 'Sales' email list, but I'd sell a kidney to get Steelbook-specific mails.

Back on topic, I would seriously have no objections to this getting bumped back another two or three weeks. August is going to be one damn expensive month (4 x Indiana Jones, 1 x Cap Winter Soldier and at least 2 Disney's). Ouch.

Tx to @Nickcx for the heads-up:
Seem like the release date is now gone... will wait and see...
It's because they didn't update the site to the new date when this and Pocahontas was pushed back a week (only Pocahontas changed) so in guessing the system has automatically set it to buy now with no date.

Release dates do disappear when an item moves from pre-order to in stock. It's now showing as being sold out though, so it looks like there may actually be an issue with this one.