The Rescuers (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #22) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: September 15th, 2014
Price: £19.99
Purchase link: The Rescuers
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

front.jpg

back.jpg inside.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 357
Last edited by a moderator:
In for 1, will cancel and reorder when I get a discount code.

Any idea of the print run?

the back art is good. looks like they have found a format/formula that works now for this collection. they are getting better and better

Don't start pre-orders during World Cup games, Zavvi, not cool :D.

Ordered, obviously. Gotta catch 'em all, as Pokémon Master Ash would say :).

Noticed that the price in € has gone up from €24.99 to €25.39. I don't like that.

Don't start pre-orders during World Cup games, Zavvi, not cool :D.

Ordered, obviously. Gotta catch 'em all, as Pokémon Master Ash would say :).

Noticed that the price in € has gone up from €24.99 to €25.39. I don't like that.

I never order in euros way to expensive, £ for the win.

Do we know if these releases are going to continue the trend of being glossy? :)

I reakon they will, they are finally recieving good feedback and to be honest the collection is starting to look amazing with the new glossy editions. At least I hope they continue

I reakon they will, they are finally recieving good feedback and to be honest the collection is starting to look amazing with the new glossy editions. At least I hope they continue

Yeah we can only hope in the meantime, until DB can confirm a glossy finish or not :). But yeah as some other people have mentioned, it's a shame that they didn't release all the Disney releases with this kind of finish :(. Ah well let's just hope that gloss is the new standard for Disney!

Reactions: Flloydo and harry