The Shawshank Redemption (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook #174) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

May 26, 2013
France
Release date: May 3, 2023 December 1, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1799
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc
Note: WWA steelbook, FullSlip XL, 3D Lenticular magnet

The Shawshank Redemption.jpeg

499329-bc3b6d1819acfce84b408e51f7b1365f.jpg
Dear collectors,
let us politely inform you that we have selected the following movies for the FAC, together with our distribution partner MagicBox .
We plan WEA FAC steelbooks for these titles: The Shawshank Redemption Papillon, DIRTY DANCING, THE THING and BACKDRAFT.
The first title SHAWSHANK is timelined for 2Q 2016 in this year , the rest belong to the plan for the year 2017.
Thank you for your support and look forward to working with you .

Team FA

Last edited by a moderator:
well these are all Wea so those do take longer to get approval from all the parties that need to approve it unfortunately. Hopefully they will give a updated timeframe for the upcoming releases.

We'll still be asking about it this time next year! Lol! I've given up on Dredd and Minions.

personally wish mods would lock down all fac threads that are not coming out/ no release date and not in next 6 months, one of two things happen fac gets forgetten about or film arena get there finger out there backside and sort it.

but that is my view.

basil :thumbs:

We plan WEA FAC steelbooks for these titles: The Shawshank Redemption Papillon, DIRTY DANCING, THE THING and BACKDRAFT.
The first title SHAWSHANK is timelined for 2Q 2016 in this year , the rest belong to the plan for the year 2017.
Thank you for your support and look forward to working with you .

Team FA
If I would run my business like they do I would be let go, shamed (because I can not hold my PROMISSES), sued and bankrupted within a month..... But hey, I don't produce cardboard slips with some cardboard cards and a Bluray in it which can be found in the '4for10''er' bin ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty