Purchase link:
Amazon.de
Price: €11.99

Actual photos kindly given to us from Capelight:
signal.jpg

backart.jpg

81Duc9LVX+L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a nice looking steelbook. Picked this up for peanuts brand new. I would easily say it's on the same level as my Ex Machina Zavvi. Done by the same artists perhaps !? Whoever designed it, needs to be designing many more steelbooks as the embossing / spot gloss etc is creatively done.
Where did you buy it?

Can someone tell me if they are able to play this release in a Region A Player. I know often it states region B but still works on Region A.

I have the US Amaray that I have watched but don't want to open my steel if it won't play... if anyone as info on this it would be appreciated.

Can someone tell me if they are able to play this release in a Region A Player. I know often it states region B but still works on Region A.

I have the US Amaray that I have watched but don't want to open my steel if it won't play... if anyone as info on this it would be appreciated.

nicblue confirmed this as region free in the release thread (post #86). Hope this helps :).
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/the-signal-2014-blu-ray-steelbook-germany.51549/page-5

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
Last edited:
Thank You Thank You Thank Yooouuuuuu sooo nice of youuuu to have given me that info, really appreciated :happy:

You're very welcome :). I've been very grateful for your 'GB open' tags, especially Ex-Machina, so pleased I could help you for a change :thumbs:.

Reactions: Actarus
You're very welcome :). I've been very grateful for your 'GB open' tags, especially Ex-Machina, so pleased I could help you for a change :thumbs:.

It's my pleasure and it is nice to hear :notworthy: you are always on my list to tag ;) ...but I was fast asleep this morning at 6h30AM when GB Opened for Birdman so I failed to my duties :bag: ...luckily it is a WEA and Karel doesn't seem to have added amount of copies available yet...so no need to worry about that one to miss :happy: