Jul 31, 2012
England
Just spotted this (YES ITS FINALLY HERE!!) on amazon.co.uk - no pic yet

RELEASE DATE: Sept. 08, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): £129.99
ORDER: Amazon

The Sopranos.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man! Damn, wish that was included in the nordic version as well.

I know, I hate it when they do stuff like that.

Like the SOA Boxset - the US one booklet containing discs, but the UK version with several small Digibooks. :cautious:
And let's not forget the Better Call Saul flash drive in the barrell re release ;) :rolleyes:

Rant over :p

Reactions: spass
I know! :p

I have the UK SOA, but would rather have the booklet w/discs;)

Ah well....

I got the US version before the UK released it. They are both cool, just didn't get the small change they made to it.

As for the Sopranos - how I missed this when it aired I will never know! :)

Pretty sure this was £69.99 in HMV a week or so ago. Didn't think much of it at the time as HMV are pretty much always more expensive. Then I saw the Amazon price...

As for the Sopranos - how I missed this when it aired I will never know! :)

It's great isn't it! For all the great tv shows that has been made the recent years, this is still my favourite. I think I've watched it 4 times now. ;)

It's great isn't it! For all the great tv shows that has been made the recent years, this is still my favourite. I think I've watched it 4 times now. ;)

4 times... I can see why! Me and the wife felt like we were mourning when we watched the last episode.

I guess Breaking Bad is still my fave, but seasons 1-3 were slow burners with that. With Sopranos, it was constant throughout.

Paulie (other than Tony) was my fave Character. That episode with Christopher in the snow was so funny! (lost shoe!!)

4 times... I can see why! Me and the wife felt like we were mourning when we watched the last episode.

I guess Breaking Bad is still my fave, but seasons 1-3 were slow burners with that. With Sopranos, it was constant throughout.

Paulie (other than Tony) was my fave Character. That episode with Christopher in the snow was so funny! (lost shoe!!)

I'm on my 2nd time watching it now , and loving it better than the 1st

Reactions: spass and PKAVFC

When I watched the final scene for the first time I actually cried! (Shhh, don't tell anybody! :p )

Pine Barrens is an absolute classic! :D
"You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator." is one of the greatest lines ever! :rofl::rofl:

Reactions: PKAVFC
When I watched the final scene for the first time I actually cried! (Shhh, don't tell anybody! :p )

"You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator." is one of the greatest lines ever! :rofl::rofl:

Don't worry, your secret is safe ;)

I nearly cried at the end because I thought my TV had broke! I was like this: (language NSFW)

And this about snakes: (NSFW)

When i finished i was like NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!