The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #1) [Czech Republic/Slovakia]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 18, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK
Note: Limited 750 Copies
Mini group buy: hosted by carllenc (CLOSED)

13349142_1367967169886500_1787318671_n.jpg 13312781_1368750529808164_5353745951140333075_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes! I can't believe it's another Terminator release. Slip looks okay, but I think I'm going to have to pass on this one. Just too much saturation with this title.

I do wish them the best of luck, though. It's always nice to see new blood in the Steelbook game!

Unfortunately, I don't think this title was a good idea for first release. It'll sell out for sure and the artwork looks decent,

but It just makes me worried that we'll have another company that puts out releases that their competitors have already released.
Would have been nice to see something new, rather than a franchise that's constantly getting releases.

I hate to pass on a 1st release for a company, but i'm all terminator'd out at this point.
Excited to see their future releases though!

This all does make me wonder though.

Will Black Barons be a collection that just releases titles that complete series of different movies?
Such as how this is adding to Terminator series with FA. And then continuing with titles in other franchises like Fast&Furious, Jurassic Park, Alien, etc.

I do hope it's not like this. Would be interested to hear what their goals are in this new collection.

At this rate all previous releases will be worth nothing. Eventually there will be so many different variations on the market people will be content just owning any one of them as they are all equally as good as each other now.

I'm all for a new company starting up but come on... we've literally just had two good releases of terminator and this one is nowhere near the quality of the HDZETA lenti.

Easy pass but hopefully they will take on something that's not already widely available in the future.

This all does make me wonder though.

Will Black Barons be a collection that just releases titles that complete series of different movies?
Such as how this is adding to Terminator series with FA. And then continuing with titles in other franchises like Fast&Furious, Jurassic Park, Alien, etc.

I do hope it's not like this. Would be interested to hear what their goals are in this new collection.

I got a feeling the whole back story to how Black Barons came about is a marketing gimmick to just recycle / re-release films that FA have done already with the occasional new film not done yet.