The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #1) [Czech Republic/Slovakia]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 18, 2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK
Note: Limited 750 Copies
Mini group buy: hosted by carllenc (CLOSED)

13349142_1367967169886500_1787318671_n.jpg 13312781_1368750529808164_5353745951140333075_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a feeling the whole back story to how Black Barons came about is a marketing gimmick to just recycle / re-release films that FA have done already with the occasional new film not done yet.

You mean they can buy up the WWA left over in Europe for cheap and then re-package and make a bomb! Here's hoping thats not the case as this industry is quickly turning too commercial for my liking (n) soon they will flood the market and disappear as fast as the sprang up.

You mean they can buy up the WWA left over in Europe for cheap and then re-package and make a bomb! Here's hoping thats not the case as this industry is quickly turning too commercial for my liking (n) soon they will flood the market and disappear as fast as the sprang up.

That's what these companies do all the time don't they ...

Pop the disc in fancy packaging that will sell.

The way I see it there are so many players already all producing great products. Unless collecting steelbooks is your thing, just one really nice version of the film can suffice (or so I tell myself everyday lol ...)

• Thanks
Reactions: AlexMacOl
Thanks @Maximus15 for the tag.
Had hoped for something not previously released but I like what I see, I'm holding out for the full beauty shot as I have a good feeling about the Black Barons. Stay positive ninjas.

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
Sorry, price is too high for a non 3D release of an old movie that I own five copies of already. Also, they didn't even show the included steelbook. Seems that's not considered important at all. I'm sure their 750 copies will sell, but looks like the BB Project is off to a bad start.

799 CZK :D ? Is this outrageous pricing becoming the new normal?

FilmArena's edition was 599 CZK just a year ago, and I'm thinking the steelbook inside the full slip will be the same.

This "Black Baron" project seems like a chance for FilmArena to get rid of their leftover stock. It's a bad idea and they should nip it in the bud.

And this full slip isn't that great — not that FA's earlier version was an absolute beauty but it was solid enough imo, and its price was more logical.

Not too happy with the decision to go with an already released FA movie. Even if this slip looks better then FA's.
I'm gonna need more convincing if they want my business.