02.jpg

ukthing1.jpg

ukthing2.jpg

ukthing3.jpg

ukthing4.jpg

ukthing5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the movie totally .

This steelbook I no way think the artwork is deserving of how important this movie is .

Those of you that like it good on ya .

Me carnt and wont buy it as it it just so damb fugley .

Hope the FAC goes with the orrigonal poster art .

Love the Mondo of it .

I'm going to be honest, I hope FAC don't use that art but that's just IMO

But I'll no doubt own it anyway as I already own this and the mondo

I'm going to be honest, I hope FAC don't use that art but that's just IMO

But I'll no doubt own it anyway as I already own this and the mondo

I have the Mondo too I know no matter what they use as long as its not this one I will cave in and order .

Like this with how prominat the Dog is . After all how it is used in the movie it is a perfect cast member fitting into the camp effartlessly . Also that tag line .

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
I have the Mondo too I know no matter what they use as long as its not this one I will cave in and order .

Like this with how prominat the Dog is . After all how it is used in the movie it is a perfect cast member fitting into the camp effartlessly . Also that tag line .

Yeah I don't mind the dog being on the case or art but I just think it's a boring poster. Don't represent the film at all to me. Actually it looks like a different film to me

Yeah I hope FA don't use the art on the UK steel purely because I already own this and don't want double the art.
But then they have steel art, full slip or lenti slip art and a lenti magnet art to find so the uk steel art or the poster you like might be included in one of those

Last edited:
I own this UK release as well. One of my first steels!!

Must have said this a million times at this point, but it's amazing what Rob Bottin and his crew were able to accomplish with the FX in this classic. NO CGI!! Just a brilliant endeavor in every aspect of the film. Up to and including the awesome ending that kind of leaves you guessing.

If there is a forthcoming ultimate steel there is no doubt it will be in my collection. Just a massive bonus if it comes with mini lobby cards.

He was at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo. I volunteer at it every year. I had 7 or 8 steelbooks with me to get signed, until I saw how much everyone was charging. At that point, I knew I could oly get one done. Once I decided that, it was a no-brainer.

I'm surprised. Over here in the UK, volunteers for these sorts of events, as they aren't usually paid and the hours are long, tend to get whatever items they want signed (up to a maximum per guest) free of charge as a form of payment. That's the sort of offer places like Massive Events/ Showmasters and Tenth Planet do for their volunteers.

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
I'm surprised. Over here in the UK, volunteers for these sorts of events, as they aren't usually paid and the hours are long, tend to get whatever items they want signed (up to a maximum per guest) free of charge as a form of payment. That's the sort of offer places like Massive Events/ Showmasters and Tenth Planet do for their volunteers.

I wish that were the case here. Some of the celebrities are cool, and will have a special signing before or after hours for volunteers, while others will waive the fee if they see your volunteer shirt under your jacket, but not all of them. Carpenter is notoriously prickly (unless you talk about basketball apparently...), so I doubt he would number among them....