Note: No inside art
Purchase here

Pics courtesy of Chipvideo!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

**NOTE - PICTURE BELOW SHOWS CUSTOM INSIDE ART (Pic Thanks to Natombi!) ACTUAL RELEASE IS BLANK ON INSIDE!!

attachment.php

TheThing Front.jpg
TheThing Front Unwrapped.jpg
TheThing Back.jpg
TheThing Spread.jpg
TheThing Horizontal.jpg
The Thing Custom Art.jpg

yeah A pass for me to thought the film was ok not a touch on the original This should be a double feature that would make it outstanding

I haven't seen this yet but from the looks of the trailer it didn't look great. I wasn't a fan of the original either, its the only John Carpenter film i don't like! The Steelbook does look nice though.

Are we sure this is a Steelbook? I don't see anything that indicates that on the listing, and the picture doesn't really look like a Steelbook. That said, I saw this in the theaters and thought it was fantastic. It's actually a prequel to the 1982 John Carpenter film, and it ends exactly where the '82 film begins.

Are we sure this is a Steelbook? I don't see anything that indicates that on the listing, and the picture doesn't really look like a Steelbook. That said, I saw this in the theaters and thought it was fantastic. It's actually a prequel to the 1982 John Carpenter film, and it ends exactly where the '82 film begins.

Good point. I'll add 'possible' to the title until more details unfold.

I really liked this film, it leads into Carpenters perfectly.
Also my buddy worked on it in the special effects dept.
I'd grab this one if it didn't have the banner in French on it.
Plus I already have the reg. release of The Thing (Carpenters) so unless I have a SB for that one too I'll just get the regular release.