Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0063FGFK0/?tag=hidefnin-20

Release Date: 02/07/2012

attachment.php

I saw this on facebook. According to the facebook post:

The Town
The Town: Ultimate Collector’s Edition is coming in Feb. 2012! Get ready for a never-before-seen alternate ending, an all new 30 minute documentary featuring Ben Affleck, and more! What do you think the alternate ending will be?

81EsfAqoXVL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• The Town UCE.jpg
    The Town UCE.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 351
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone think this is worth buying? I've never heard anything about the movie, but it seems like a lot of people like it. The box set seems really packed with extras !

I just bought it, its a great movie and you get lots of goodies with it so the price is pretty fair just hope i don't get hit with custom charges lol, if ur not sure about it u should go on imdb and have a look at the reviews there and see what u think.

Reactions: Phi Chong
Based on the unboxing videos on YouTube it looks like to be the size if not bigger than a premium fullslip edition.
I thought that but from some angles it looks taller... almost DVD sized. I'm after a comparison pic/vid next to a steelbook or premium as shelf space is tight round here :LOL:

I thought that but from some angles it looks taller... almost DVD sized. I'm after a comparison pic/vid next to a steelbook or premium as shelf space is tight round here :LOL:
I see what you're talking about after watching another video, maybe you should get rid of some of your premiums so then you won't have to worry about space anymore :naughty: