Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0063FGFK0/?tag=hidefnin-20

Release Date: 02/07/2012

attachment.php

I saw this on facebook. According to the facebook post:

The Town
The Town: Ultimate Collector’s Edition is coming in Feb. 2012! Get ready for a never-before-seen alternate ending, an all new 30 minute documentary featuring Ben Affleck, and more! What do you think the alternate ending will be?

81EsfAqoXVL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• The Town UCE.jpg
    The Town UCE.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 351
Last edited by a moderator:
My first mission for next year is to get my hands on this edition... somehow. Absolutely love the film!

Reactions: tridon
sale.png

this same edtion has been very cheap lately at sanborns website almost weekend by weekend 50% off sales

right now for $268 mxn + shipping purchase here

Great price! But is it the exact same edition as the US one (English text/language). Also, are they a reliable site? I've never bought anything online from outside Europe because I'm not too clued up when it comes to import fees etc.

Yes WB MX released the same box as USA, sanborns is very reliable site but little comolicated to place order let me know if I can help you.

Enviado desde mi LG-E510f usando Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Noodles
Yes WB MX released the same box as USA, sanborns is very reliable site but little comolicated to place order let me know if I can help you.

Enviado desde mi LG-E510f usando Tapatalk 2

Well I've signed up ok, but I'm having trouble adding my address and card details during checkout. I'm not actually planning to buy it right this minute though, I just want to know how much it'd cost to ship to the UK... any idea mate?

Thanks for all your help by the way. :)

Thanks for the info Buffalo! It's much appreciated. I think I might try and get a friend from the US to grab me a copy and ship it over though. At least then I should be able to avoid customs. :naughty:

This is one of those movies I want to watch but haven't got round too yet.... some day :D

I was the same way, wouldnt buy into the quiet hype, couldnt bring myself around to watching it. BUT WHEN I FINALLY DID SEE IT, IT BLEW ME AWAY! Ben Affeck earned my respect and admiration with this incredible piece of cinema!