The Twilight Saga: 15th Anniversary Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 14, 2023
Purchase links: Best Buy
Price: $89.99

71E7EAD5-CC54-4320-9939-26FFE7A1A7D9.jpeg

Last edited:
I hope your correct but was just reading on Blu-ray.com and a member confirmed movies 2-5 were UHD locked to A?
Scrap that, thought we were in the hunger games thread for some reason :rofl: these may well be locked if someone on blu-ray.com confirmed it. Only the original was released in 4K prior to now. LG also did this with FALL recently, for whatever reason

This is what I read-

Can confirm UHD's for 2-5 are region A locked. Twilight OG I think may be the same disc as the individual release, because it asked to resume (I was like, what?) and did in the middle of a special feature (makes sense I ejected on one). In any case, it doesn't seem to be region locked as I've gotten it to load 3 times now on Region B including refusing to resume. All blu's including special feature blu's are locked

Reactions: samdavies
This is what I read-

Can confirm UHD's for 2-5 are region A locked. Twilight OG I think may be the same disc as the individual release, because it asked to resume (I was like, what?) and did in the middle of a special feature (makes sense I ejected on one). In any case, it doesn't seem to be region locked as I've gotten it to load 3 times now on Region B including refusing to resume. All blu's including special feature blu's are locked

:wtf: