The Twilight Saga: 15th Anniversary Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 14, 2023
Purchase links: Best Buy
Price: $89.99

71E7EAD5-CC54-4320-9939-26FFE7A1A7D9.jpeg

Last edited:
If anyone has a mint copy if this please let me know.
I also have lots of 4k to trade (Helllraiser, TCM etc)
Did you change your mind? I can tell him to go pick up another copy that way we can share shipping costs by the 4 of us would be even cheaper.

EDIT: Assuming he hasn't shipped it yet cause he only received the sets this saturday,

Last edited:
If you could please ask the question if a mint copy can be found please mate ?
It wasn’t really changing my mind just wasn’t figuring on buying another 4k player but if more US UHD’s start getting locked to ‘A’ then may as well as no good on my UK PS5!

If you could please ask the question if a mint copy can be found please mate ?
It wasn’t really changing my mind just wasn’t figuring on buying another 4k player but if more US UHD’s start getting locked to ‘A’ then may as well as no good on my UK PS5!

According to reddit "it was a bug in the authoring software that wasn't caught until all three releases were done." So it was accidentally locked.

Hi mate.
What does that mean going forward then, its still locked to A but accidentally!
Well, yes. They've printed them all, so they're all already out there, locked. Unless there's another run later down the line, and they're re-authored, all copies available will be A locked.

@Owen I removed you from the list, I can no longer delay the order, otherwise the rest will have to wait even longer to get the items.

Last edited:
They really do. I finally had time to actually look at my set when I saw above post. I wish they had added the regular metal case, ie Superman, but they did a great job with the Steelbooks and the art for the outer case.

Reactions: Owen