The Ultimate Bourne Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
The Bourne Trilogy Box Set: Universal 100th Anniversary Edition - Play.com Exclusive Steelbook (Blu-ray)
Release Date: August 6th, 2012

Buy Link

Thanks to steelbook86 for the heads-up on new images from Play:
BourneTrilogy-1.jpg

BourneTrilogy-2.jpg

BourneTrilogy-3.jpg

Actual pics:
From pbtour4il:
DSC_1150.jpg

DSC_1151.jpg

DSC_1152.jpg

DSC_1153.jpg

DSC_1154.jpg

DSC_1155.jpg

DSC_1156.jpg

DSC_1157.jpg

DSC_1158.jpg

DSC_1159.jpg

DSC_1160.jpg

DSC_1161.jpg

From Megabee:
ukbourne1.jpg

ukbourne2.jpg

ukbourne3.jpg

ukbourne4.jpg

ukbourne5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Add me to that list as well... thinking of selling my amaray trilogy I have for Bourne and getting this instead. Too bad we don't even have a price on this one yet or even a rough date of release or artwork. There's just no info really, lol.

so is this temp artwork? kinda hoping for something different than the french version. maybe something with interior art...

so is this temp artwork? kinda hoping for something different than the french version. maybe something with interior art...

people are not sure at the moment. I wish we knew if this was temp artwork because if this is indeed the actual art then its a colossal fail IMO. I think most people including me at the moment are assuming this is temp artwork borrowed from the regular amaray release but again as you said the France release pretty much used the same art for the steelbook so anything is possible.

Last edited:
Disappointed with the artwork, they had so much to work with. But will probably buy it.

Just realised they are only releasing this because of Bourne Legacy has a lot of characters from the matt Damon films and incorporates some of the stories as well.

More horizontal crap.

yah I really wish ALL of these horizontals were vertical... but what can you do. There offering you clean front, back and inside art at pretty cheap prices. I certainly gave in after a while to these horizontals. Good on you peeps holding out... I was too weak, lol.