• Other

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
Good morning ninjas!

Having taken the feedback to the business regarding Walking Dead Steelbooks, we are progressing these for season 4 and 5.

The next question is the artwork....who would you like to see on the cover of season 5? We are using the Governor on season 4.

Please vote using the choices....or if you have any other suggestions let me know to add them to the poll!

Thanks,

Adrian

Update via Jock's IG account:

Instagram_photo_by_Jock_Nov_5_2015_at_1_42pm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Carol would make sense for season 5 given her story arc throughout the season, I'd love to see the artwork being consistent with the first 3 UK steelbook releases as I've held off buying steel books from other countries hoping for a UK release with jock artwork to sit alongside the first 3

Reactions: luke98
I really love these steelbooks..keep them coming. Am meeting Beth next month and in February so far Carol, Abraham, Carl, Eugene, sasha...and hopefully Mr Dixon! This was from today! Tyresse!! Got him to sign my season 3 as it was his debut season...gone but not forgotten!

image.jpg
image.jpg

I really love these steelbooks..keep them coming. Am meeting Beth next month and in February so far Carol, Abraham, Carl, Eugene, sasha...and hopefully Mr Dixon! This was from today! Tyresse!! Got him to sign my season 3 as it was his debut season...gone but not forgotten!

lol im jealous nice one be careful because Carol is the cookie monster :dunno::ohno:EEK!

Reactions: harryboy24
Is it safe to say this will be an Entertainment Store exclusive @eonedirect also i think you said before that the print would have to be 2000, you could always do 1000 for Season 4 and 1000 for Season 5 if that helps ?

Reactions: harry
Can't believe people want Carol on the cover of one of these, I voted Maggie for obvious reasons ;)

Reactions: Ultron96
Status
Not open for further replies.