The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 3rd, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.de

61ylYKa6UuL._SL1500_.jpg

I don't have any of ze German Walking Dead steelbooks. Just the US ones and the Entertainment Store art by Jock releases.
ah ok cool, i don't get why eOne in Germany do steelbooks for each series (Can't complain :)) but eOne UK can't do ES steelbooks, well i know they are going to do Season 4 and Season 5 now hopefully eOne will continue they're steelbooks with Jock art, i have the ES steelbooks of course, but the spine on my Season 3 Jumbo steelbook isn't that great, as the sticker or whatever with the title on it isn't stuck on fully, it bothers me :p i wouldn't mind if eOne UK did Season 3 Standard size steelbooks like Game of Thrones are doing with the inlays 3 discs either side or something like that, eOne Germany are doing Standard size release for Season 5 hopefully that has inside art :p

Reactions: dfoles
ah ok cool, i don't get why eOne in Germany do steelbooks for each series (Can't complain :)) but eOne UK can't do ES steelbooks, well i know they are going to do Season 4 and Season 5 now hopefully eOne will continue they're steelbooks with Jock art, i have the ES steelbooks of course, but the spine on my Season 3 Jumbo steelbook isn't that great, as the sticker or whatever with the title on it isn't stuck on fully, it bothers me :p i wouldn't mind if eOne UK did Season 3 Standard size steelbooks like Game of Thrones are doing with the inlays 3 discs either side or something like that, eOne Germany are doing Standard size release for Season 5 hopefully that has inside art :p
I just want @eonedirect to release s4 and s5 with the Jock art. I'll stick with my jumbo s3 if they don't slim it out.

Reactions: luke98