The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 3rd, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.de

61ylYKa6UuL._SL1500_.jpg

im all over this little beauty,the best thing on tv by far. got all the other seasons on german steelbook(cept season 1 but got the digibook version) soooo been waiting a while for this to pop up

Since Entertainment Store is shamelessly not doing a steelbook of season 4 apparently, then I hit the pre-order button on this one.

It doesn't look that bad on its own, I just hope it looks decent enough next to the ES exclusives of seasons 1, 2 & 3.

Notice that it looks like there will be English text on the spine and no logos on the whole thing :) (J-card on the top and bottom).

Reactions: kron
I think this is the closest we are gonna get too continuation of the ES series. The spine matches almost perfectly and although not comic book style, the front matches quite well to the ES series as well. May be a wise decision to pick this up if you want continuation.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: harry
WOOP, BUMP! :D

So I need to buy season 4, and ES isn't making it happen. From what you guys have said this seems to be the way to go for some kind of continuation. There's no German text on the steel at all, which is awesome, but the discs seem to be covered in it ('Disc Eins'? Really? Do Germans not like digits?). Does anyone know what the disc menus and default languages are?

CEX seems to be selling the standard UK amaray for £12, so I'll do a disc swap if needs be.

WOOP, BUMP! :D

So I need to buy season 4, and ES isn't making it happen. From what you guys have said this seems to be the way to go for some kind of continuation. There's no German text on the steel at all, which is awesome, but the discs seem to be covered in it ('Disc Eins'? Really? Do Germans not like digits?). Does anyone know what the disc menus and default languages are?

CEX seems to be selling the standard UK amaray for £12, so I'll do a disc swap if needs be.

I have this ``Jumbo Steel´´ they call it so. and yes, all the discs are covered in it. The menus from each every dics is in German, the main languages are english & german 5.1 HD Master
If you like to see some pics :happy: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/manqu´s-horror-universe.61054/#post-1259602

Reactions: CasuallyDressed
I have this ``Jumbo Steel´´ they call it so. and yes, all the discs are covered in it. The menus from each every dics is in German, the main languages are english & german 5.1 HD Master
If you like to see some pics :happy: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/manqu´s-horror-universe.61054/#post-1259602
:yuck::yuck::yuck:

Unfortunate, but expected. I guess I'll pick up the UK amaray on the cheap and swap the discs. Thanks for the info!

Now for another favour: Who can take a pic of ES season 3 and GER season 4 spines next to each other? I wanna see how closely they match up :p

Ok mine arrived so I'll answer my own question. This is how the German season 4 looks on the shelf with the UK ES seasons 1-3:

jYKH2Rd.jpg

Obviously not perfect but I definitely think ES have screwed us over and this is the best its gonna get.
I see you also have a White House Down sticker from @teddyjun :D

Best fix for titleless spines.

Reactions: luke98