The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Limited Edition)

spawnshop

The Walking Dead!!!!
Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Limited Edition)

Amazon CA
Amazon UK

Here you go, first look at the new Blu-ray Collector Edition of Walking Dead Season 4 from McFarlane Toys!

9525-1392584185-7fa63d15b6e2b034f2f710dfc999c847-jpg.80507

Images courtesy of Toy News International

Attachments

• user2319_pic9524_1392583984.jpg
    user2319_pic9524_1392583984.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 394
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 359
Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg

I saw this at BB last night just sitting there all alone and after hearing what a pain in the koboukus these were to find, and after watching an unbox ing video in-store I just went for it. I love how they packed the Digibook safely and separately and luckily my set is mint. Only bad thing is the limp arm, it's cool I'll prop it up with a toothpick
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've come to suspect something: Is it possible, that the US treewalker is properly packaged (ie the Blu-rays on top) and the CA version has the Blu-rays inside the treewalker?

Can anyone disprove this theory?

Also, I've heard that the paint on the CA version is supposed to be a little darker. Is it also possible that some of the other flaws of the CA (like the huge gap on the rock to the right) aren't as severe in the US edition. Would really be a shame if the CA edition turns out to be a second rate version of this box set. With season 3 all releases worldwide were the same to my knowledge but this time it doesn't appear so.

And ... any words on the print run for this box set?

I've come to suspect something: Is it possible, that the US treewalker is properly packaged (ie the Blu-rays on top) and the CA version has the Blu-rays inside the treewalker?

Can anyone disprove this theory?

Also, I've heard that the paint on the CA version is supposed to be a little darker. Is it also possible that some of the other flaws of the CA (like the huge gap on the rock to the right) aren't as severe in the US edition. Would really be a shame if the CA edition turns out to be a second rate version of this box set. With season 3 all releases worldwide were the same to my knowledge but this time it doesn't appear so.

And ... any words on the print run for this box set?

I'm sure the print run is the same as the fish tank or more, that being said it's harder to find this in store then the fish tank so IDK.

Hmm maybe, I'd have to find another CA buyer to know for sure. But that be strange for then to put the digipack inside just for CA

I'm in the US and my paint seems darker then most photos I've seen.

And what rock gap? I have to have another good look at it to see, but I did see a rock gap, so you may be right. Do you have a pictures of this gap?

When you first opened the box ... was the digipak on top of the styrofoam like usually or was it inside the treewalker edition?

Mine was inside the treewalker, kinds cramped into the packaging and therefore damaged on the spine. Don't understand why they have the playce for the Blu-ray packaging on top but don't use it ... but maybe it's a 'unique' error...

Sounds like yours was maybe a customer return buddy.

Reactions: PunkNinja
i have the same problem as playzocker. the digipack was inside the treewalker and the spine is dented. In Addition to that the styrofoam was rotated so the box itself wouldn't close properly... So there's no doubt it has been opened before and the digipack was put there on purpose.... i've also found 2 amazon.ca customer reviews which also had the same problem:

http://www.amazon.ca/review/R37WOEO...nce&nodeID=917972&store=dvd&tag=hidefnin0b-20
http://www.amazon.ca/review/R2I83RK...nce&nodeID=917972&store=dvd&tag=hidefnin0b-20

Did anyone here order from amazon.ca and his digipack was in the mold where it's supposed to be and the treewalker was packed in a plastic bag?
as far as i can see most here bought from amazon.com who shipped a correct box.

Sounds like yours was maybe a customer return buddy.

I thought so too, but i preordered months ago and it shipped on 26th of august... i don't think there were customer returns that quickly before offical release date... and even if - there seem to be at least 4-5 of them and all of them put the digipack in the treewalker when they returned it? probably amazon.ca itself put it there, just the question - why?

And what rock gap? I have to have another good look at it to see, but I did see a rock gap, so you may be right. Do you have a pictures of this gap?
If you check out the video I posted at 7:10, you can xlearly see the gap.

I've now talked to about 5 people who all had the sams packaging problem with the treewalker and they all ordered at amazon.ca. that can't just be a coincidence.

Anyone here order at .ca without any packaging problems?