The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Limited Edition)

spawnshop

The Walking Dead!!!!
Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Limited Edition)

Amazon CA
Amazon UK

Here you go, first look at the new Blu-ray Collector Edition of Walking Dead Season 4 from McFarlane Toys!

9525-1392584185-7fa63d15b6e2b034f2f710dfc999c847-jpg.80507

Images courtesy of Toy News International

Attachments

• user2319_pic9524_1392583984.jpg
    user2319_pic9524_1392583984.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 390
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 355
Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone had any problems ordering from Amazon UK?
My boyfriend has had 2 box sets now and both have arrived without the display cardboard box, it was just in a regular brown box.

The blu-Ray disc inside is the regular one with Rick on the front and not the walker artwork? No UV codes either!

My boyfriend has had 2 box sets now and both have arrived without the display cardboard box, it was just in a regular brown box.

The blu-Ray disc inside is the regular one with Rick on the front and not the walker artwork? No UV codes either!

the US only get the walker artwork

Arrived from Amazon.co.uk on the 1st. Brown box direct from China with McFarlane toys on it by the looks of it. No Amazon branding. Blu-ray on top.

Yes - I had 2 copies sent from Amazon UK to check and it looks like all UK copies have no branded packaging and just come in in a brown cardboard box. Sent both of mine back for a full refund and ordered a copy from Amazon US which seems to have much better packaging and dependent on customs, turns out to be a very similar price.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: katieee03
Yes - I had 2 copies sent from Amazon UK to check and it looks like all UK copies have no branded packaging and just come in in a brown cardboard box. Sent both of mine back for a full refund and ordered a copy from Amazon US which seems to have much better packaging and dependent on customs, turns out to be a very similar price.
I ordered two which were delivered in two huge boxes.

Ordered one of these from Amazon last week. It arrived with the digipak inside the box with a damaged spine. Received my replacement today, and again, it was damaged and inside the holder on the inside instead of the slot outside of the foam. It's painfully obvious that Amazon is passing off reburbs as brand new products. If replacement #2 arrives with the same damage, I'll be writing off Amazon for good and will just price match their sale items at Future Shop instead since it's less frustrating.

Ordered one of these from Amazon last week. It arrived with the digipak inside the box with a damaged spine. Received my replacement today, and again, it was damaged and inside the holder on the inside instead of the slot outside of the foam. It's painfully obvious that Amazon is passing off reburbs as brand new products. If replacement #2 arrives with the same damage, I'll be writing off Amazon for good and will just price match their sale items at Future Shop instead since it's less frustrating.

I'm not sure what's up with that, I've heard a ton of people from the UK and other places non-US got ones with the digipack inside already. Look back on the posts some people talk about it.

I'm not sure what's up with that, I've heard a ton of people from the UK and other places non-US got ones with the digipack inside already. Look back on the posts some people talk about it.
Blah, thanks for the head's up.

Guess for whatever reason all of the Canadian versions have the digipak packed inside and are most likely damaged as a result. Guess I'll order this from the US the next time there's a sale.

No, it's still in the development stage. We should start sculpting it next month.
hi is ther any chance the season 2 limited edition would ever get a re-release in the uk,
as all the limited edition sets are now getting global releases and I gather the limited edition season one set will get a uk release,
so would there be a chance of a season 2 release as that would be the only set not available to the uk and the only way to complete the limited edition sets in the uk is to buy a way over priced American release,
thanks horrible :thumbs:

hi is ther any chance the season 2 limited edition would ever get a re-release in the uk,
as all the limited edition sets are now getting global releases and I gather the limited edition season one set will get a uk release,
so would there be a chance of a season 2 release as that would be the only set not available to the uk and the only way to complete the limited edition sets in the uk is to buy a way over priced American release,
thanks horrible :thumbs:
I doubt that would happen now, we would have gotten it a long time ago. I can see there being some kind of ultimate edition but I don't think they would re-release individual special editions.