The Walking Dead: The Complete Third Season (Limited Edition) [USA/CA/UK/FR]

Aug 29, 2011
Brazil
RELEASE DATE: Aug. 27, 2013 [USA/CA] / Sept. 30, 2013 [UK; Amazon Exclusive] / TBA [FR]

ORDER:
Amazon [USA]
Amazon [CA]
Amazon [UK]
Amazon [FR]

$74.99 here
walkingdead_season3_dvd_mtvgeek3.jpg

walkingdead_season3_dvd_mtvgeek5.jpg

"Anchor Bay Entertainment, McFarlane Toys and AMC unveiled the design of The Walking Dead Season 3 Limited Edition Blu-Ray Set. The set features a replica of The Governor's walker head aquariums seen earlier in Season 3. As an added interactive bonus, the aquariums can actually be filled with water and come with five walker heads that can be arranged in any order. Plus, the aquariums light up. The Walking Dead Season 3 Limited Edition Blu-Ray Set will be available through most mass retail stores later this year."

Amazing!! :drool:

Attachments

• wd3.jpg
    wd3.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 743
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 343
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys. Just got in and opened mine. Disappointed and surprised to see no presentation box! And did anyone else's digipack come unsealed? it doesn't exactly look mint either.

Reactions: hiphopnrap
got my set today,
disappointed is not the word as it came not in the macfarlane box with the polostyrene packaging but in a small amazon box loose with some brown paper packaging ,shocking ....

Wow..no presentation box to no box at all, thats pretty bad. My copy sat at 'dispatching soon' for days, it finally got posted yesterday, I hope Ive not been one of the ones that had to wait for a returned set before I got one posted I preordered the damn thing within a few hours of it going on sale

Reactions: hiphopnrap
Counting myself lucky that i decided to go with the US edition in the end, wasnt going to for a very long time as i had the UK one ordered, but that little voice in the back of my head said go with the US edition and boy was it right....

Wow..no presentation box to no box at all, thats pretty bad. My copy sat at 'dispatching soon' for days, it finally got posted yesterday, I hope Ive not been one of the ones that had to wait for a returned set before I got one posted I preordered the damn thing within a few hours of it going on sale

same here Bob , preordered it straight away and mine was dispatching soon for days, when it arrives, it might just get sent straight back

Sent mine back today.. Including the shabby Mcfarlene box and the very poor digi pack ..I ordered the U.S one on Tuesday it will be here next week..
Why do we get second or even third rate rubbish..
I git the U.S head last year and should have done the same this year..so come on next week is all I can say

Got my UK edition. I'm very happy with it. Don't see the issue everyone has with it? I wouldn't have kept the outer packaging anyway, it's just a waste of space in my honest opinion.

My copy arrived today, yeah it would be nice to have a presentation box (although it would live in the loft and not on display so does it really matter?) the digipack is the same as the standard UK release you can buy anywhere, I would have liked some exclusive art for the special edition even if it was an alternate slipcover, but again...does it really matter, yeah its not as nice as the one in the US edition (which I assume is exclusive to the fishtank set?) but its the standard UK packaging that everyone who bought the UK edition, fancy boxset or standard set off the shelf in ASDA gets the same, so again..Im not all that bothered (plus it fits better in the back of the set unlike the US set which looks very tight and awkward to remove)

So, to the real reason we all bought it, the fishtank itself, I think its great, its well made, nicely detailed, the light up feature looks good. Im very happy with my purchase and wont be sending it back to Amazon in a huff :p

My main gripe is it was posted directly to me in the McFarlene box with my address label on, on every side of the box its printed in huge letters what it is...maybe Im paranoid but I dont like my post to be advertised to every Tom Dick and Harry, especially when its an expensive item

Reactions: MRD
My copy arrived today, yeah it would be nice to have a presentation box (although it would live in the loft and not on display so does it really matter?) the digipack is the same as the standard UK release you can buy anywhere, I would have liked some exclusive art for the special edition even if it was an alternate slipcover, but again...does it really matter, yeah its not as nice as the one in the US edition (which I assume is exclusive to the fishtank set?) but its the standard UK packaging that everyone who bought the UK edition, fancy boxset or standard set off the shelf in ASDA gets the same, so again..Im not all that bothered (plus it fits better in the back of the set unlike the US set which looks very tight and awkward to remove)

So, to the real reason we all bought it, the fishtank itself, I think its great, its well made, nicely detailed, the light up feature looks good. Im very happy with my purchase and wont be sending it back to Amazon in a huff :p

My main gripe is it was posted directly to me in the McFarlene box with my address label on, on every side of the box its printed in huge letters what it is...maybe Im paranoid but I dont like my post to be advertised to every Tom Dick and Harry, especially when its an expensive item

To answer my own question for anyone else who may wanna know - its the same as the fish tank digi pack :)

Bobthesub answered your question above!;)