The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
Just seen a post on FB...A guy is selling as a part of the whole collection only. If I had a few £ spare and a van, I would go and collect :hungry:

The rules are and have always been the same as far as I'm aware.

The official rules have not, but apparently some members here did not have all editions including singles and Maniac boxes and were nevertheless eligable for Wolf of Wallstreet. Thus it would be great to know which editions you are indeed supposed to own.

For those that want this I will just remind you of the criteria.
We all need to forget about how other members were eligible. That's in the past now. No point getting annoyed about it.

Closing Date is 30th June and time is ticking.

The policy has not changed and never did.
So anyone who wants this should focus on what is required. I give you some pointers to assist in applying for Wolf so that there is no rejection, delay and get qualified. Forget about what was discussed in the past. What matters is now.
  • You will need to own every single edition numbered or unnumbered that is currently in your possession.
  • Do not rely on incoming packages that are in the post
  • When you do the video it is not necessary to view your face. You need to identify who you are. You need to confirm the Date.
  • Record your collection lined up how you want it and then all the numbers. You must capture the numbers. If you find the video to lengthy to send by email, then you need to break the video down into smaller ones and keep continuing.
  • You don't have to add this but I took photographs of the whole collection with my name shown, the current date, and with all the holograms so there is no dispute, its on photo and video, just in case the video was not clear.
  • What you want is to send this once and get approved straight away rather than being on the bottom of the list because you missed something. You don't want FA to validate your collection and have doubts. I won't be surprised if fraudulent beahviour occurs. You want instant validation.
  • Total number of editions to own is 107
  • 94 SINGLE EDITIONS
  • (based on you owning at least ONE of the AASB numbered or unnumbered) or 95 Editions if you are hardcore and own both!
  1. FAC #01 AS ABOVE SO BELOW
  2. FAC #01 AS ABOVE SO BELOW Unnumbered
  3. FAC #02 HEAT
  4. FAC #03 MAZE RUNNER
  5. FAC #04 INTERVIEW WITH VAMPIRE
  6. FAC #05 DRACULA
  7. FAC #06 EQUALIZER
  8. FAC #07 THE HUNGER GAMES
  9. FAC #08 GET ON UP
  10. FAC #09 EXODUS
  11. FAC #10 COMMANDO E1
  12. FAC #10 COMMANDO E2 Unnumbered
  13. FAC #11 ELEKTRA
  14. FAC #12 TERMINATOR
  15. FAC #13 KINGSMAN
  16. FAC #14 WHIPLASH
  17. FAC #15 JOHN WICK Angel Edition
  18. FAC #15 JOHN WICK Devil Edition
  19. FAC #16 TERMINATOR 3
  20. FAC #17 CHAPPIE
  21. FAC #18 EX MACHINA
  22. FAC #19 FAST FURIOUS 7 E1 Paul Walker
  23. FAC #19 FAST FURIOUS 7 E2 Dodge
  24. FAC #19 FAST FURIOUS 7 E3 Unnumbered
  25. FAC #20 GHOST RIDER
  26. FAC #21 BIRDMAN E1 Full Slip
  27. FAC #21 BIRDMAN E2 Lenti
  28. FAC #21 BIRDMAN E3 1/4 Slip
  29. FAC #22 LOOPER
  30. FAC #23 TERMINATOR 5 E1
  31. FAC #23 TERMINATOR 5 E2
  32. FAC #24 JURASSIC WORLD
  33. FAC #25 MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ROGUE NATION E1
  34. FAC #25 MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ROGUE NATION E2
  35. FAC #26 PIXELS
  36. FAC #27 EDWARD SCISSORHANDS
  37. FAC #28 THE MARTIAN E1
  38. FAC #28 THE MARTIAN E2 Unnumbered
  39. FAC #29 EVEREST E1
  40. FAC #29 EVEREST E2
  41. FAC #30 THE LAST STAND
  42. FAC #31 LOVE, ROSIE E1
  43. FAC #31 LOVE, ROSIE E2
  44. FAC #32 BLACK MASS
  45. FAC #33 FANTASTIC FOUR E1 Full Slip
  46. FAC #33 FANTASTIC FOUR E2 Lenti
  47. FAC #34 SABOTAGE E1 Full Slip
  48. FAC #34 SABOTAGE E2 Lenti
  49. FAC #35 SICARIO E1 Full Slip
  50. FAC #35 SICARIO E2 Lenti
  51. FAC #35 SICARIO E3 Unnumbered
  52. FAC #36 INDEPENDENCE DAY
  53. FAC #37 SEVENTH SON
  54. FAC #38 THE GOOD DINOSAUR
  55. FAC #39 13 HOURS
  56. FAC #40 IN THE HEART OF THE SEA
  57. FAC #41 STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON
  58. FAC #42 THE REVENANT E1 Hugh Glass
  59. FAC #42 THE REVENANT E2 John Fitzgerald
  60. FAC #43 MAZE RUNNER SCORCH TRIALS E1 Full Slip
  61. FAC #43 MAZE RUNNER SCORCH TRIALS E2 Lenti
  62. FAC #44 CRIMSON PEAK
  63. FAC #45 TED
  64. FAC #46 TED 2 E1 Full Slip
  65. FAC #46 TED 2 E2 Flash
  66. FAC #47 X-MEN: APOCACLYPSE
  67. FAC #48 DEADPOOL E1 Full Slip
  68. FAC #48 DEADPOOL E1 Lenti
  69. FAC #49 KRAMPUS
  70. FAC #50 DREDD E1 Full Slip
  71. FAC #50 DREDD E2 Lenti
  72. FAC #50 DREDD E3 Full Slip
  73. FAC #50 DREDD E5 Scanavo Case Aamray
  74. FAC #51 INDEPENDENCE DAY RESURGENCE
  75. FAC #52 X-MEN
  76. FAC #X2: X-MEN 2 UNITED
  77. FAC #54 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE
  78. FAC #55 X-MEN THE LAST STAND
  79. FAC #56 X-MEN ORIGINS WOLVERINE
  80. FAC #57 X-MEN FIRST CLASS
  81. FAC #58 THE WOLVERINE
  82. FAC #59 X-MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
  83. FAC #60 THE EXPENDABLES 1 E1
  84. FAC #60 THE EXPENDABLES 2 E2
  85. FAC #61 DON'T BREATHE
  86. FAC #62 ZOOTROPOLIS E1 Full Slip
  87. FAC #62 ZOOTROPOLIS E1 Lenticular
  88. FAC #63 THE MAGNIFICENT 7
  89. FAC #64 WARCRAFT E1
  90. FAC #64 WARCRAFT E2
  91. FAC #65 JURASSIC PARK
  92. FAC #66 LOST WORLD JURASSIC PARK
  93. FAC #67 JURASSIC PARK III
  94. FAC #68 ARRIVAL
  95. FAC #69 MISS PEREGRINE
  • 9 HARD BOXES
  1. LOVE ROSIE
  2. FANTASTIC 4
  3. SABOTAGE
  4. SICARIO
  5. DEADPOOL
  6. DREDD
  7. ZOOTROPOLIS
  8. EXPENDABLES
  9. WARCRAFT
  • 4 MANIAC BOXES
  1. JOHN WICK
  2. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
  3. TERMINATOR 5
  4. THE REVENANT
That is 107 individually releases (maniacs and boxsets couting as ONE only). If you do not have 107 then you are missing one.
If you do everything as above you should get instant qualification from what I have seen. That is one working day you will be informed.

Good Luck everyone.

Last edited:
I am sure getting a bit annoyed (but not too much, because we are only talking about steelbook editions here) if they changed the rules for some members before and are not now. That is not fair business in my point of view and one reason more for me to quit the FA hardcore game. The good point is that it will save me a lot of bucks in the future. :thumbs: For sure I will still buy some of their releases, if there are no better ones out there.

Best wishes,

Michael

• Thanks
Reactions: Jhadur and lgans316
For those that want this I will just remind you of the criteria.
We all need to forget about how other members were eligible. That's in the past now. No point getting annoyed about it.

Closing Date is 30th June and time is ticking.

The policy has not changed and never did.

My opinion to all this....

When FA released the criteria in February to own a copy of this, they did not expect anyone to own ALL editions, numbered and unnumbered, boxes etc. Why would anyone own ALL releases? Exactly. It was never intended to release for those that qualify and give something free, nothing is free! This release is marketed and targeted for collectors to go and buy all the editions they missed out so they CAN qualify, NOT for those that have qualified (except the pre-orders). It's for those that WILL want to qualify.

When FA realised that they weren't getting any interests they then lowered the threshold and to accept a release from all 69 FACS instead of every single edition which is considerably different. A much lower threshold compared to the original threshold but still very hard to qualify regardless. FA had to either lower the threshold or sell them. But credit to FA they had lowered the threshold.

It changed to 1 edition of each confirmed from @wouter who had at least one of every release. FA initially rejected his claim. Can you clarify Wouter if you contacted FA for a second time, or did FA contact you again to say you qualified?

@sunnyx @extantsrevenge I post a picture of my collection:

View attachment 312005

you can see I've all the boxes, but I don't own the seperate single editions (because they're in the boxes off course and I don't need doubles). But you need all editions of every FAC # (AASB numbered or unnumbered)....

It appears one edition from each. So no multiples required. A much better threshold.

So either the policy didn't change re your latest post or it did re your earlier posts and the fact that members have been awarded the gift without owning every edition as the rules stipulate. As @wouter has been awarded a copy of WOWS without having every single edition, hardbox and maniac box (and congrats on that) then that criteria should also be allowed for other people. They are now apparently enforcing the original rules which will be unfair to people that have similar collections to Wouter but didn't apply to start with as they didn't think they'd qualify.
As you said previously rules are rules and FA should have stuck to them rather than the shambles that this has become.

• Thanks
Reactions: metal hunter
So either the policy didn't change re your latest post or it did re your earlier posts and the fact that members have been awarded the gift without owning every edition as the rules stipulate. As @wouter has been awarded a copy of WOWS without having every single edition, hardbox and maniac box (and congrats on that) then that criteria should also be allowed for other people. They are now apparently enforcing the original rules which will be unfair to people that have similar collections to Wouter but didn't apply to start with as they didn't think they'd qualify.
As you said previously rules are rules and FA should have stuck to them rather than the shambles that this has become.

The policy never changed. The website has never changed. We made assumptions that the threshold was lower. The policy did not change. FA used their discretion. Just like you how companies show goodwill on an individual case by case basis. Doesn't mean their rules policy change.

Your argument is as a member was eligible differently then that should apply to everyone else. That's an argument you can raise. But the fact remains the policy did not change.

The policy never changed.

It changed to 1 edition of each confirmed

Make your mind up.

Anyways no matter what I say you're going to argue that you're correct even though there's evidence (from yourself for some of it) that you aren't so I'm gonna ignore this thread from now on.

Cya and have fun and congrats to all that do manage to get themselves a copy.

@Jhadur
You are clearly getting mixed up with facts. No problem at all. So I will break it down in logical order for you to understand and others.

No one is arguing with you. You didn't read my last post correctly. As you seem to have misunderstanding over this let me explain again. Hopefully this clears up certain facts so you are aware before making a valid opinion and argument. Your opinion is based on incorrect facts that are misunderstood which were clarified but you failed to acknowledge the clarification.

• FA set the policy/rules for the criteria to qualify for Wolf in Wall street. The main condition to note is you need to own ALL editions.
  • Wouter made a request to FA. He did not own all the editions but had at least one or more from each release.
  • FA rejected his request.
  • FA later informed Wouter he was eligble.
  • The policy DID NOT change.
  • When Wouter informed us we made assumptions that the policy DID change when the fact is, it DID NOT and NEVER DID.
  • FA has not changed the policy. There has been no formal announcement of changes.
  • The assumption was we believed the threshold was lower. That was our opinion, NOT fact which is where you are simply confused @Jhadur. Obviously members like myself and others thought that the policy did change when the fact remains it never did.
  • FA simply used what is called 'discretion/goodwill'. I don't need to explain what that means do I? A man of your intelligence should know what that means. That was explained to which you did not consider.

So here are the facts and what has happened with a FAQ.

So what happened?
Wouter was eligible for Wolf under the Wall street without all 107 editions.

Did the policy change then?
No

Has it ever changed?
No

So why was Wouter allowed?
That is the discretion of FA and their decision.

So was it fair Wouter was allowed to get this not on the original policy but FA are now enforcing the original policy?
That is a matter of your personal opinion.

So what is the confusion over?

The confusion and misunderstanding is that FA 'lowered/changed their rules originally but are now enforcing this'.
That is factually incorrect information. The fact remains FA never altered or changed the rules. They used discretion.

So what is the argument if the policy never changed?

Is it fair FA can utilize their discretion for one member but not others?

I have no issue with debates and opinions as long as they are based on factual information, not misinterpretation.

@wouter - apologies for using your name as it was raised by Jhadgur I responded with your name.

Screen Shot below with conditions to qualify copied from FA site. As you can clearly see, policy/rules have never changed...

upload_2017-6-9_17-35-3.png

Last edited:
all this fuss for one of the worst steelbooks I've ever seen, it's not nice package means nothing without a decent steel, your all running around trying to get it FA must be laughing their knackers off knowing they have a large amount of people who will literally do anything for an FA premium, this and black hawk down 2 of worst premiums I've ever seen. i do like FA not as much as i used to but they are quality slips just too many wwa release's for my taste and i can't get a lot of what i want. just my opinion, good luck to those who are trying hope it's worth it:)

all this fuss for one of the worst steelbooks I've ever seen, it's not nice package means nothing without a decent steel, your all running around trying to get it FA must be laughing their knackers off knowing they have a large amount of people who will literally do anything for an FA premium, this and black hawk down 2 of worst premiums I've ever seen. i do like FA not as much as i used to but they are quality slips just too many wwa release's for my taste and i can't get a lot of what i want. just my opinion, good luck to those who are trying hope it's worth it:)

I'm not fussed :D

i'd say u r after reading most of the thread;)

It's called clarification my friend. I have no need to be fussed. Some members aren't happy against FA so I'm clarifying a few facts. If they are still are unhappy based on the facts that's their opinion. I'm tidying up the mess. Of course I can just sit here and lurk like everyone else and not post :rofl: