The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
So who's selling their whole collection? If you mean the person who's WoWS is for sale on eBay then no I'd be very surprised if what they have for sale/have sold is their whole collection. They've sold some rare and some commonplace steels but not that many, and this is the only FA release that's on their eBay account. So they either got this straight from FA for free in which case they have all the other FA releases still in their collection or they bought this from someone as a speculation and are trying to make money from it.

Well what wrong with making some money on speculations huh? Despite what most of you think, all hobbies (including this one) is based on money and speculation. How else can you possibly explain someone paying millions for 75 year old paper (comic books). I can prove without a shadow of a doubt that all of you know the meaning of money and value. I'll trade you my $20 run of the mill steelbook for your mint copy of FS Iron Man. Any takers? This bs of getting mad at people trying to make a buck, or "scalpers" has got to stop. What do you consider scalping? If by scalping you mean charging more than retail value for an item, then why aren't you upset at big companies like blu fans or Nova? You can buy a regular blu Ray for $30, why are they charging $60 for there product? Isn't this "scalping"? Why only pick on the little guy. If that's the way you feel, apply it to all. Fact is, if a person owns something, they can charge whatever the hell they want. That's the only way it can work. Can I walk into your house, go to your steelbook collection, and demand you sell me your FS IM for retail price? It's called the free market system folks. It's how things work in the real world.

Reactions: montana2974
Your "not that many" could be "a lot" to someone else. I only have 60/70ish, close to the amount they have sold. Maybe they sold their FA collection privately. Maybe they put it on a classifieds section somewhere. Maybe they put it on Gumtree. Who knows? Who cares? I can guarantee the person doesn't give a single **** about Karel's World Famous GB Rules (Faithfully & Loyally Upheld by Ser Boland)

Go and check HDN classifieds if you feel bad about people making profit from FA titles.

Well what wrong with making some money on speculations huh? Despite what most of you think, all hobbies (including this one) is based on money and speculation. How else can you possibly explain someone paying millions for 75 year old paper (comic books). I can prove without a shadow of a doubt that all of you know the meaning of money and value. I'll trade you my $20 run of the mill steelbook for your mint copy of FS Iron Man. Any takers? This bs of getting mad at people trying to make a buck, or "scalpers" has got to stop. What do you consider scalping? If by scalping you mean charging more than retail value for an item, then why aren't you upset at big companies like blu fans or Nova? You can buy a regular blu Ray for $30, why are they charging $60 for there product? Isn't this "scalping"? Why only pick on the little guy. If that's the way you feel, apply it to all. Fact is, if a person owns something, they can charge whatever the hell they want. That's the only way it can work. Can I walk into your house, go to your steelbook collection, and demand you sell me your FS IM for retail price? It's called the free market system folks. It's how things work in the real world.

Could either of you please point out in my post where I said I thought it was wrong what they were doing or that I was against it? How about reading a post properly before jumping on someone for a perceived idea. Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
No offence to anybody here, I'm not accusing anybody of doing anything shady, or illegal or wrong or anything they aren't allowed to do. (I hope that makes sense)

I always guessed that the way that most people could afford these premium releases from all these companies 1, 2, 3 or 4 times a month at $150 US or $250 Canadian a pop, was to order more than 1 copy of them and sell the extra copies on re-seller sites at a profit. By doing so, it helped to pay for their personal copy, or even fully paying for their personal copy and so in a sense getting it for free.

Could either of you please point out in my post where I said I thought it was wrong what they were doing or that I was against it? How about reading a post properly before jumping on someone for a perceived idea. Thanks.

To your credit, you did not overtly say it was wrong to sell for a profit. You ended your post by say that the person "bought it on a speculation, and sell it for a profit". This statement usually has a negative connotation around here. On my part, I made a statement that targets everyone, not just you.

To be fair anyone who owns this has probably spent thousands on FAC releases so I don't think you can really begrudge them making a few quid selling this one on.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu-steel
You do not need to overtly state something to imply an idea or feeling ya know? You implied it was wrong by questioning the rest of their collection and how it was obtained. Thanks.

You do not need to overtly state something to imply an idea or feeling ya know? You implied it was wrong by questioning the rest of their collection and how it was obtained. Thanks.

And once again jumping on someone for a perceived idea that I assure you is only in your head.
I didn't imply it was wrong in the slightest, I didn't question the rest of their collection or how it was obtained.
Someone disagrees with you therefore they are wrong and you misread posts and put your own interpretation on pretty straight forward wording to justify having a go. Oh well I'll leave you to it.

And once again jumping on someone for a perceived idea that I assure you is only in your head.
I didn't imply it was wrong in the slightest, I didn't question the rest of their collection or how it was obtained.
Someone disagrees with you therefore they are wrong and you misread posts and put your own interpretation on pretty straight forward wording to justify having a go. Oh well I'll leave you to it.
Not at all. Not jumping on you, this is a civil discussion. Your wording did imply certain things whether you meant it or not. I can assure you this isn't me having a go. And as you're from Pompey you should know what having a go means!! I'm done with this thread anyway, unless someone wants to take it up via PM? No? Ok, good.

Nearly £850 before shipping, didn’t surpass the original JR grail as the highest auctioned steelbook but still very impressive.