The Wolverine (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #2) [Czech/Slovakia]

May 25, 2013
Release date: September 9, 2016
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 999 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

received_1411304198886130.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is absolutely no logic with why they would only do a print of 400. It's not like they wouldn't be able to sell them all if they done 700+ again

And as you said there will be a lot of people with bb1 who will be unable to get bb2 :(

Maybe only 400 odd were available from their supplier?

Maybe only 400 odd were available from their supplier?

If that's the case then it should of been a non starter imo. Maybe this collection is as a lot of people are saying to just clear the dead wood

I personally missed out on the first 30 or so releases from FA so I saw this as a great opportunity for me and many others to have the chance to collect from the start of a collection if we wanted to :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
If that's the case then it should of been a non starter imo. Maybe this collection is as a lot of people are saying to just clear the dead wood

I personally missed out on the first 30 or so releases from FA so I saw this as a great opportunity for me and many others to have the chance to collect from the start of a collection if we wanted to :(

GB open, go for it :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Reactions: Lewis Watts