Completed The X-Files (Season 11) [FOX]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
12347798_934481149922952_6109290659968740041_n.png

It’s official! After months of speculation, THE X-FILES will return to FOX in the form of a six-episode event series. Thirteen years after the original series wrapped (plus two films released theatrically), THE X-FILES creator/executive producer Chris Carter will helm the new series alongside returning stars, David Duchovny (Fox Mulder) and Gillian Anderson (Dana Scully).

Fox Television Group Chairmen and CEOs Dana Walden and Gary Newman as well as Carter made the announcement earlier today, stating that the new series will begin production this summer. No further details were discussed, but with the production start-date so close, expect additional news to come to light rather soon.

Said Newman and Walden of returning to the world of Mulder and Scully:

We had the privilege of working with Chris on all nine seasons of THE X-FILES — one of the most rewarding creative experiences of our careers — and we couldn’t be more excited to explore that incredible world with him again. THE X-FILES was not only a seminal show for both the studio and the network, it was a worldwide phenomenon that shaped pop culture – yet remained a true gem for the legions of fans who embraced it from the beginning. Few shows on television have drawn such dedicated fans as THE X-FILES and we’re ecstatic to give them the next thrilling chapter of Mulder and Scully they’ve been waiting for.

THE X-FILES originally aired in September 1993 and continued on for nine years, winning numerous awards including Emmys, Golden Globes and a Peabody. A certified sci-fi phenomenon, the show followed the unexplained cases of FBI Agents Mulder and Scully as they solved mysteries and crimes related to the paranormal and unknown.

Attachments

• xfiles11.jpg
    xfiles11.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,859
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kaw
@denizen glad you liked it.

I think it was a little too hyped up... so then for me and didn't quite live up to it. Know what I mean?
But its cool to see it back and I'll for sure watch all the episodes. I hope tonight's episode grabs me more then last nights.

Reactions: denizen
I was just on Amazon checking out the entire original X-Files Blu-ray set, which is on special for $129.99, today only. I noticed Amazon had this below the price:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01729J1O2/?tag=hidefnin-20

"X-Files: The Complete Series" Available on Prime Instant Video
Customers with Amazon Prime can watch every episode of the X-Files right now, for no additional charge, using Prime Instant Video

@denizen glad you liked it.

I think it was a little too hyped up... so then for me and didn't quite live up to it. Know what I mean?
But its cool to see it back and I'll for sure watch all the episodes. I hope tonight's episode grabs me more then last nights.

It felt like the old episodes. Love the way the old team are back too. Carter, Snow. A few other actors who have been in the X-Files before.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
3/10. Mulder had a whole speech about how the whole last 20 years of the X-Files was just a sham to throw them off. LAME. Because that means that for ALL of the old seasons Mulder and Scully were complete MORONS then.
So now the conspiracy isn't the government but a cabal of rich people. Beyond lame. Thank god these are stand alone episodes- I want to see Darin Morgan's episode. He should be able to salvage this. This proves AGAIN that Chris Carter started the band, but he is the worst leader. He should just be a figurehead and never write or direct again.
(And another -20 Points for dragging his politics into it too. X-Files was never political.)

It wasn't a sham. It happened. More or less. It was just a smoke screen to hide a greater truth.

Last edited: