Release date: 7th of December, 2015
Purchase link:
Zavvi
Amazon
Price: £109.99
Note: Use code BIGSPENDERZ to drop down to £99.99
11181491-1764333214465967.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the set for Xmas from my partner who ordered it from zavvi. Only on season 4 but read somewhere there was a disc issue with one of the seasons and replacement discs were being supplied?

Can anyone clarify which season it was, what the issue is and how I go about telling if my set of the old discs and where to get them replaced? Cheers

The problem is with Season 8, The discs were not authored properly so It suffers from major black crush.

I managed to get all the discs replaced from fox, hopefully your set has the new discs, if not get in contact with Fox uk.

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
Anyone know if uk edition is better than canadian edition im sure i read somewhere that uk edition had much stronger box?and im sure canada edition comes with 10 where as uk only 9?
I noticed uk edition temp out of stock where as canada edition is on offer but uk edition is also cheapest its been.
Is canada edition region free?

My Cdn set just arrived today. Got it for $70Cdn during Black Friday sale.
The box is plenty strong, The inside case slides out of the outer, sideways, like a drawer.
Inside are 10 amaray cases, (1 per season) with an average of 6 discs per amaray individually secured on flip-leaves.
Each season amaray has a description on contents.
All in all, I can't think of a better way they could have packaged this.

edit: oops, looks like I missed one of your questions. - Unfortunately, the Cdn set is identified as Region A locked I'm sorry to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart