These Final Hours (Blu-ray Metalpak) [France]

Kuzco

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2012
France
Reactions
2,938 0 0
I think it will be the first one from the editor France Televisions, we will see...

Mar 13, 2014
United Kingdom
Reactions
243 0 0
This appears to be a 2013 release (called "These Final Hours" on IMDb). Like the artwork, but no idea about the film itself. I like it when lesser known titles get a Steelbook treatment and would be tempted...

Edit: just realised the full title is in the OP! Sorry, too many Christmas lemonades! Have checked and this is an Australian apocalyptic drama.

Last edited:

SK 80

Makaveli the Don...
Premium Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
England
Reactions
5,009 0 0
Was thinking the same if this is a movie but thanks for clarifying it mate.

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
i watched half of it earlier this year. It was off the wall crazy for what I had seen ... I should have gone back and finished it to see if it continued being good or fell off.

Mar 13, 2014
United Kingdom
Reactions
243 0 0
Apparently this is not being released in the cinema here in the UK until the spring (assuming of course that a two year old Australian apocalyptic drama is the sort of thing people want to see). My guess is either very limited release or straight to DVD \ Blu ray.

Mar 13, 2014
United Kingdom
Reactions
243 0 0
Oh dear. I have no issue with the French text but the blue banner is a bit of a deal breaker. Picture should have been larger (too much empty space for my liking). Oh yes, and not a Steelbook!