Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Standalone release. Includes 2D + 3D.

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Barry you proper look like my mate who is also Scottish.
Also love the way you say lenticular lol

Good to see them all together in that last shot but my oponion is only half of them look good.
This one could of been great but I still stand by my comment of this being too dark and thors hair the same colour and merging into the background.

Cheers

I get that all the time. I look like someone lol. Lenticular. I say it the way it was meant to be said lol. Cheers for watching man. And yeah, half of them re pretty disappointing. But i've got them now. Now we wait for another wave.

Gutted. Can't believe T:TDW didn't sell out, but Thor did... I don't get that.

Shall be returning TDW then. No point having one and not the other.

Here's a weird one, just had a delivery on Saturday 9/1/16, and it was a replacement for the Thor 3D Lenticular steelbook. I sent back a dented one a week before Christmas and as it was showing as sold out I asked for a refund, so to my surprise a replacement has arrived instead.

This is confusing as this is showing as sold out (and was showing as sold out when they got the package back last week) and also the replacement came in a gold jiffybag from the Warrington office in Cheshire. The Lenti had shifted and was flush upto the top and right edge of the outer steelbook, but otherwise OK. (possibly an OCD return..?)

I'm sure zavvi must have more of these, I can't believe this out of ALL of this Lenti wave is the only one that is sold out.

Here's a weird one, just had a delivery on Saturday 9/1/16, and it was a replacement for the Thor 3D Lenticular steelbook. I sent back a dented one a week before Christmas and as it was showing as sold out I asked for a refund, so to my surprise a replacement has arrived instead.

This is confusing as this is showing as sold out (and was showing as sold out when they got the package back last week) and also the replacement came in a gold jiffybag from the Warrington office in Cheshire. The Lenti had shifted and was flush upto the top and right edge of the outer steelbook, but otherwise OK. (possibly an OCD return..?)

I'm sure zavvi must have more of these, I can't believe this out of ALL of this Lenti wave is the only one that is sold out.
Btw, you can easily reseat the lentis on these by gently bumping on either side and the top and bottom.

Reactions: Flash
No use to me, as I already had to get scalped on Fleabay in order to finish my collection off, but just noticed some Thor instock on Zavvi, buried on about page seven of the Steelbook listings at £25 if anyone is still hunting...