Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Standalone release. Includes 2D + 3D.

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks decent, better than the first Zavvi release at least but the classy HMV version is still the best to date in my opinion.

Reactions: Norwichlad
Look, they will try to milk the crap out of us cows with this one.
New artwork, 3D disc, new oportunity to get milk.

This is not worth more than £15.99 but the price will be at least £25.99 which is absurd.

I've decided they can shove it far into the no-shine zone!

Really loving that artwork, nice bit of bossing & glossing would go down a treat! Dare I say it, but I like that more than the HMV one, as great as it is, I think this looks quality. Soooooo glad it's not a snoozebox bundle!! About time Zavvi listened. I have noticed some very minor improvements in their website, hopefully they have taken on board all the criticism over the years and are in an upsurge of improvement?

Time will tell.

Really loving that artwork, nice bit of bossing & glossing would go down a treat! Dare I say it, but I like that more than the HMV one, as great as it is, I think this looks quality. Soooooo glad it's not a snoozebox bundle!! About time Zavvi listened. I have noticed some very minor improvements in their website, hopefully they have taken on board all the criticism over the years and are in an upsurge of improvement?

Time will tell.

When has it been confirmed to be not bundled with a ZBOX?
...sorry for that possibly stupid question, but i didn't follow the whole thread..

When has it been confirmed to be not bundled with a ZBOX?
...sorry for that possibly stupid question, but i didn't follow the whole thread..
I don't know for sure, but this is definitely going to be available as a standalone purchase tommorrow. But I can't rule out its not going to be a zbox bundle at some point in the future, but at least we will have the chance to buy it on its own unlike CA & IM. But we all know what Zavvi can be like don't we?

Reactions: monsterzebra
I don't know for sure, but this is definitely going to be available as a standalone purchase tommorrow. But I can't rule out its not going to be a zbox bundle at some point in the future, but at least we will have the chance to buy it on its own unlike CA & IM. But we all know what Zavvi can be like don't we?

Exactly that's why i'm asking - because i don't trust them **** anymore.
Unless i see an official statement from them, or the green "pre-order now"-button on the product page for that steelbook, i don't believe anything. :LOL:
But i really hope you're right with that, i won't buy anything they bundle with their crap-box. :thumbs:

Reactions: Steelselecta
Exactly that's why i'm asking - because i don't trust them **** anymore.
Unless i see an official statement from them, or the green "pre-order now"-button on the product page for that steelbook, i don't believe anything. :LOL:
But i really hope you're right with that, i won't buy anything they bundle with their crap-box. :thumbs:
This was confirmed by the guy who runs zbox on Twitter. Said its 100% a standalone as next zbox is the force and all Star Wars related

• Informative
Reactions: monsterzebra
Since I missed all the SB editions, I'll probably get this one. Hopefully the price will be OK :yawn:

Artwork is really cool so far IMO, but it'll only work if it's gloss... the colours are already pretty dull (that's not a complaint - I actually think it works well here), so a matte finish would make it look too washed out. Either way, it's a pass for me... I'm more than happy with my HMV steelbook. :)

Reactions: Flash